𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘒𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘚

[Previously]

Finn walks up to the fire and grabs three sticks of meat. "Woah, woah. What, you think you play by different rules?" Bellamy grabs Finn's wrist. Azara is quick to be by Finn's side. "I thought there were no rules" Finn jerks his hand out of Bellamy's grasp and looks at Azara, "Come on". He hands her a stick of meat as they walk over to Clarke.

☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎

The moans of Jasper are keeping Azara awake so she stands up, grabs her machete, and walks out of camp. She feels sorry for Jasper and prays he'll survive but right now she needs sleep. For now, Azara walks around to see if she can find somewhere to sleep. When she does she sighs, still hearing Jasper's moan. She's far enough for the moaning to be quiet but close enough for her to still be near camp.

"Bellamy! Guys! Anyone?!" Azara pops up at someone's cry. She follows the sound of their voice to see Atom tied up in a tree. "Azara! Let me down" Atom says. Azara looks at him, "What happened?". "Messed with Octavia," He answers. "What, tried to burn her too?" Her tone is cold. "No,". Azara scoffs, "That's punishment. I'm not getting punishment for letting you of all people down" Azara knows she should cut him down but she's still angered at the fact he tried to burn her. "Please," His tone is soft. Azara hesitates for a minute but eventually gives in. Sighing, she walks toward the tree he's tied to. Azara's ears perk up at some voices in the distance. They're coming from camp. "I'm sorry" She walks off in a hurry, finding her rest stop once more.

In the morning, the sun is already up. With a yawn, Azara stands and walks back to camp. As Azara comes around a tree an axe Bellamy threw hits it. Azara jumps back looking at the axe and then at the two boys. "Where have you been?" Bellamy walks over, grabbing his axe from the tree. "None of your business..." Azara replies. "Maybe not but your brother has been looking for you. He just left camp to go find you" Bellamy informs. Azara stops and turns back to Bellamy, "Which way did he go?".

Before Bellamy can respond, Atom and a few others walk up. "We searched a half-mile. No sign of Trina or Pascal," Atom informs. "People are missing?" Azara questions. "Visit your special tree while you were there?" Murphy scoffs. Atom glances over at Azara, making eye contact. Bellamy didn't let this go unnoticed, "Atom took his punishment. Let it go". "Could be Grounders" Atom shrugs. "Yeah, or they could be in pound town. A lot of that's going around recently" Murphy says. Azara purses her lips and glances at Atom.

Azara's eyes drift over Atom's shoulder, "Finn," She moves around the group. "Azara, where were you?" Finn hugs his sister. "Off camp. Couldn't sleep" She admits. "Do you have a death wish?" Finn raises an eyebrow. "I'm sorry I scared you. It won't happen again" Azara sighs. "Better not".

"Azara, we need you" Bellamy walks up to the siblings. "We need her too" Finn states. "You're not hunting, we are. We need more people". Finn sighs, "Fine but if she gets hurt—". "Yeah yeah I know" Bellamy waves him off as he turns to Azara, "Lets go".

"Why do I always get stuck with you?" Azara mumbles. "Why did both you and Atom glance at each other when Murphy mentioned a tree?" Bellamy questions. "You have a funny way of punishing people, Blake," Azara states. Bellamy glances at Azara then looks forward, "I did what I needed to do". "Little over the top, don't you think?". "Why are you defending him? He held you over a fire" Bellamy furrows his eyebrows. "Yeah, and you watched" Azara shoves him. She's right, he did watch. Maybe he should've stepped in but he didn't. The damage is done. Murphy takes notice of the shove and steps in front of Azara, "Woah, woah, what's up with all the hostility?". "You don't have room to talk Murphy," Azara glares at him.

Jasper's loud shout startles Azara. The girl runs into the dropship along with Octavia. They climb up to the level Jasper is on. "Stop it! You're killing him!" Octavia shouts. "She's trying to save his life" Finn informs. "She can't" Bellamy appears. "Back off," Wells tells Bellamy. "We didn't drag him through miles of woods just to let him die" Clarke interrupts. "Kids a goner. If you can't see that you're deluded. He's making people crazy". "Sorry if Jasper's an inconvenience to you but this isn't the Ark. Here, everyone matters" Azara retorts. "Look at him, Azara, he's a lost cause" Bellamy argues.