𝘜𝘕𝘐𝘛𝘠 𝘋𝘈𝘠

[Previously]

'Not good' Bellamy looks over to where they left from.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

"My friends, this is a historic Unity Day. Every year, we mark the moment our ancestors of the twelve stations joined to form the Ark, but this is the last time we do so while aboard her. Next year, on the ground" Azara listens to Jaha's voice as she lays on top of the dropship. "Right. After we did all the work" Miller scoffs. "Someone shut him up" Another delinquent groans. "Shut up, Miller. No one's forcing you to watch" She hears Raven speak up. A small chuckle leaves the girl's lips. "For ninety-seven years, we have eked out an existence, hoping that someday our descendants would return to Earth" Jaha informs.

"Whoo! Yeah! Monty strikes again! Hey! Call this batch Unity Juice! Who's thirsty? Monty! There you go" Jasper cheers. "Happy Unity Day. Pass it around". "To our sons and daughters on Earth listening to this message, we will see you soon. The first Exodus ship will launch in under sixty hours, carrying you the reinforcements that you need, so stay strong. Help is on the way" Jaha finishes his speech. 'Help is on the way' Those words repeat in Azara's mind as she looks up at the starry sky above her.

"Azara, do you want some?" Jones calls from below. The girl sits up to see Jones with two cups of Monty's Unity Juice. Azara jumps down, landing beside the boy. "Thank you" She takes the cup from his hands. "You're welcome. Uh, I'm glad you're feeling better by the way" Jones takes a sip from his cup. "Me too. Thank you for taking care of me" Azara gives him a soft smile. "Anytime" Jones nods. Azara notices Bellamy by the gate so she excuses herself from Jones and walks toward Bellamy.

Before she can say hello, he turns his head to face her. "Having fun?" Bellamy raises an eyebrow. "Fun hasn't started for me yet" Azara admits. "Best Unity Day ever" Bellamy sighs. "Here" Azara hands him her cup of Monty's Unity Juice. Bellamy's eyes flicker from the cup to her. "You need it more than I do plus take it as a thank you for defending me the other day" Azara grasps his hand and places the cup in his fingers. "Gifting a gift, hm?" Bellamy hums, eyeing her hands that clasp over his. "Shut up" Azara mutters. Bellamy takes a sip of the Unity Juice as Azara takes in his facial features.

"What?" Bellamy notices Azara's stare. "You need to clean these" Azara touches her face where there are cuts on Bellamy's face. "I'm fine. What about your lip?" His eyes flicker to her lips. "It's okay" Bellamy watches a small smile form on her lips. Looking forward, he drinks the rest of the Unity Juice. "Give me that and I'll be back soon" Azara sticks her hand out. He places the cup in her hand and she walks back into camp. Five minutes later, Azara pops back up next to Bellamy only with supplies this time. Supplies to take care of his wounds. "I told you I'm fine" Bellamy watches as she pours a bit of Monty's Moonshine on a rag. "Yeah but I'm stubborn" Azara cradles his legs, still giving room between the two. Bellamy tenses at her actions. "Might hurt" She warns before leaning closer to his face to get a better look as she cleans the wound on his cheekbone first. Bellamy sucks in a breath, not expecting the Moonshine to be that strong. "Sorry," Azara mumbles as she continues, "Let me know if it becomes too much. I'll give you some time".

Bellamy doesn't answer as he stares at the concentrated look on her face. Azara tries not to make eye contact with Bellamy, feeling his stare. "What is it?" She dabs to rag onto the cut on his lip. He flinches away slightly at the touch causing Azara to pull her hand back. "Why are you doing this?" He questions. "Can't have our leader getting an infection now, can I?" Azara slightly jokes. "May I?" She brings the rag back up. He nods and she continues cleaning his split lip. Once she's done she takes a step back and picks up the cup of Unity Juice she brought for herself. "Seems like your fun has started" Bellamy watches Azara drink. "Three cups in" Azara informs before grabbing his wrist. He raises an eyebrow at her. "And you're one in... So come on" Azara tugs him closer to her but he doesn't comply as easily as she thought. "Someone has to watch the gate" He protests. Azara sighs, "Just for a little bit". Bellamy's silence makes Azara think that he'll say no but that changes once he slings an arm around her shoulders, "Just for a little bit". A smile appears on her face as she glances up at the boy. His brown orbs meet hers and returns a small smile.