𝘔𝘜𝘙𝘗𝘏𝘠'𝘚 𝘓𝘈𝘞

[Previously]

"Was that a dream or did I get speared?" Jasper jokes. "You'll have a very impressive scar to prove it" Clarke couches down with a cup of water for Jasper. "My savior" He smiles. "Thank you for not dying. I don't think I could've taken that today" Clarke returns his smile. "I'll try not to die tomorrow, too, if that's cool" Jasper snorts. "Oh, hello," He notices Octavia.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

Wells is dead. Someone found his lifeless body lying in front of the camp. "This section should be finished by tomorrow. Hey! You think the Grounders are just gonna sit around, and wait for us to finish the wall? Maybe we should let the little girl do the lifting for you, huh?" Murphy steps up to Connor. "I just need some water, okay? Then I'll be fine" Connor sits down.

"Murphy, get this guy some water" Bellamy orders then turns to Charlotte, "Hey, you got this? I'm just kidding" He smiles picking up the heavy log. Azara grabs a cup of water for Connor knowing that Murphy won't. "Uhh! What the hell is wrong with you, Murphy?" Connor shoves Murphy. "Look at you! You wanted a water break. Get back to work" Murphy scoffs. "Knock it off," Azara tells Murphy before handing the cup to Connor, "Drink up". "Thank you" Connor nods.

"You're getting in the way of work" Murphy steps in front of Azara before telling Connor to get up. Connor is about to get up before Azara puts her hand up, motioning for him to stop, "Keep drinking". "What good will he be if he dies by dehydration?" Azara argues. "Exactly, he won't" Azara finishes. "Just like you're no good right now?" Murphy raises an eyebrow. "Good for nothing bitch" He scoffs. Azara is about to fight him but she's held back by Connor, "Relax, he's not worth it...". "I'm a what?! What was that Murphy? 'Cause by the look of it, you lay beneath me. You haven't done shit but boss people around and fight. Unlike me, I've been working my ass off while being injured. What's your excuse?" Azara scoffs. "I lay beneath you? Is that so?" Murphy starts to get pissed. "That's what I said wasn't it?".

Murphy is about to grab Azara by the collar until Clarke pushes him back, "You son of a bitch!". "What the hell is your problem?" Murphy questions, confused by Clarke's outburst. "Recognize this?" Clarke holds up a knife. Connor releases Azara as Finn steps up to them. "Are you always arguing with someone?" Finn questions. "Just getting my point across" Azara shrugs.

"Where you dropped it after you killed Wells!" Clarke shouts. "The Grounders killed Wells, not me" Murphy defends himself. "I know what you did and you're going to pay for it" Clarke states. "What? Bellamy, you believe this shit?" Murphy looks at Bellamy. Bellamy doesn't say anything as Clarke continues, "You threatened to kill Wells, we all heard you. You hated Wells,". "Plenty of people hated him. His father locked us all up" Murphy states, getting aggravated. "You got in a knife fight with him" Clarke reminds him. "Yeah, I didn't kill him then either".

"He tried to kill Jasper, too" Octavia speaks up. Jasper's eyes widen. "This is ridiculous. I don't have to answer to you. I don't have to answer to anyone" Murphy scoffs. "Come again?" Bellamy clears his throat. "Bellamy, look, I'm telling you I didn't do this" Murphy returns to Bellamy. Azara has a feeling she's not going to like where this is headed. She pulls her brother into her tent, "This doesn't feel right. I mean, I don't like Murphy either. I'm sure, not many do". "What are you saying?" Finn raises an eyebrow. "I'm saying, what if it was a setup?" Azara points out. The two stop talking as they realize it has become extremely quiet outside. Finn and Azara step out of the tent and head toward the distant voices.

Finn and Azara stand at the top of the hill looking at the scene. They hung Murphy, who is currently gasping for air. Azara grabs her machete and chucks it at the rope around the tree. Thankfully, it's sharp enough to cut through it and stick in the tree. The crowd yells at Azara in anger as Finn tells Charlotte to get back to camp. "The hell is wrong with you?" Azara steps up to Bellamy before grabbing her machete and heading toward Murphy.