𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘚𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙'𝘚 𝘒𝘌𝘌𝘗𝘌𝘙

[Previously]

"Wait," Azara grabs Bellamy's wrists. He hums, raising an eyebrow at her. "Where's Octavia?".

☁︎☁︎☁︎

Bellamy's eyes wander around the camp. "I haven't seen her since this morning" He informs. "Hey, Jones, have you seen Octavia?" Bellamy stops Jones. Jones ponders for a moment before answering, "No, I haven't. Not since early this morning". Bellamy nods.

"Everyone! Grab a weapon and gather around!" Bellamy orders. "My sister has been out there for twelve hours. Arm up, we're not coming back without her". "We need a tracker" Bellamy states. "What am I? Chopped liver?" Azara's hands fall to her side. "You know what I meant" Bellamy gives Azara a look. "Finn! Get out here!".

Azara sees Finn come out of his tent and runs up to Clarke before they reach Bellamy and Azara. "Guys! Do you see that? Look!" Someone points to the sky. "It's so beautiful". "It didn't work..." Azara and Raven mumble. "They didn't see the flares" Raven informs. "A meteor shower tells you that?" Bellamy questions. "It's not a meteor shower, it's a funeral. Hundreds of bodies being returned to the Earth from The Ark. This is what it looks like from the other side. They didn't get our message" Azara explains. "This is because of you!" Raven pushes Bellamy back. "I helped you find the radio" Bellamy reminds her. "Yeah, after you jacked it from my pod and trashed it in the river!" Raven argues.

Azara steps in front of Bellamy, facing Raven, "Yeah, he knows. Now he has to live with it". "All I know is that my sister is out there and I'm gonna find her. You coming or what?" Bellamy turns to Finn. "Yeah,". "What are we waiting for? Move out!" Bellamy stands at the gate as everyone walks out of camp, Azara stands with him. "Finn? We're not gonna find her without you" Bellamy calls out.

"Look, over here!" Jones calls out. Finn, Azara, and Bellamy make their way to Jones. "What is it?" Bellamy asks. "Right there. You see it?" Jones points down. "Is that Octavia's?". "Rope," Bellamy says. "What are you doing?" Azara asks. "We need the rope to get back up. Flashlight" Jones hands him a flashlight and Bellamy goes down first. Finn, Azara, and Jones go after him along with the others. Bellamy's breath gets heavier, "It's hers. I'm going all the way down," Bellamy tells Finn.

"Someone else was here. The prints are deeper going that way. He was carrying her. If they took her, she's alive" Azara stands a few feet ahead of them pointing in the direction of the footprints. "Like when they took me" Jasper speaks up.

Azara steps around a big tree before she stops, almost running into an arrow that is stuck in the tree. "I don't speak Grounder... But I'm pretty sure this means keep out" Finn pulls Azara back. The area has keep-out signs and bones everywhere. A few of the boys say they're going to head back to camp. They don't want to risk their lives. "Go back if you want. My sister, my responsibility" Bellamy says loud enough for his people to hear. "I'd walk into hell to find her," Jasper tells Finn and Azara. "I think we just did" Finn eyes Jasper.

"We lost the trail" Finn informs. "Keep looking" Bellamy demands. "Wandering around aimlessly isn't the way to find your sister. We should backtrack..." Finn tells Bellamy. "I'm not going back".

"Hey, where's John?"

"I just saw him a second ago"

"Spread out. He couldn't have gotten that far" Bellamy orders. There's rustling within the trees. Nothing on the ground. "They use the trees" Azara watches the Grounders going from tree to tree. "We shouldn't have crossed the boundary" Jones states. "Now can we go back?" A feminine voice speaks up.

"There"

"Another one"

"We should run" The group begins running but the Grounders seem to be faster. "What are we gonna do? They keep heading us off" A masculine voice says. "Just keep running". "I can't run much longer!" Jasper comes to a stop. Azara stops, leaving Finn's side to stay with Jasper. "I'm not stopping for him!" Diggs pants. "Breathe, I got you" Azara places a hand on Jasper's back. "Thank you," Jasper nods.