"I'm a jerk right?" he asked with a serious face.

"I didn't mean that way.." she tried to explain.

"Uhuh.." he raised his brow.

"Errmm it was just a description of your attitude towards me.. I didn't mean it in a bad way." she bit her lips because she was nervous.

"Mean man whore mafia guy! Seriously... Then I have stop taking advice from my left hand Damon because Nimfa Said he's a manwhore and mean." he taunts.

"You are misunderstanding me..."she sulked.

" Damon.. My left hand it's married Nimfa. "he said and Nimfa gasped... Oh shit.. She hit a bullet.

She immediately rushed to Elli to hold his hand when he stiffened. Nimfa regretted her actions. She took three step backwards and sat far away from him.

" I'm sorry.. For touching you. "she said.

" It's okay. "he said and Nimfa smiled.

" Then can I hug you. "she asked grinning.

" No. "he refused and she sulked.

" Why? You said it was okay. "she complained making faces. Elli was now picturing their conversations. This was what she was showing.

" No.. Means.. No"he said seriously.

"Then leave.. If you don't want me to hug you.. I miss you." she said. Elli got up to leave and Nimfa stared at him in disbelief.

"So you are leaving?"she asked in disbelief.

" You told me to leave if I don't want to to hug you so I'm leaving. "he shrugged.

" Bye then. "she muttered angrily and went back to her desk. Elli left.

" Seriously he left because of a hug. He's so mean. " she was now crying.

AR

Arnav had a lot of work to take care of because when the pre wedding preparation starts he wouldn't be at the office. So he's working over time. The door to his cabin opened but he didn't raise his head.

" Aman did you bring the file I asked of."he was busy typing on his pc when he frowned.

"Elli?" he raised his head.

"Why are you early. I was expecting you 2weeks later." Arnav was in disbelief.

"I need to deal with some mole at Kolkata and Mumbai. So I would be leaving for Kolkata at dawn." he said.

"So after that you would stay for the wedding right?" he asked and he nods. Arnav sighed.

"Did you meet her." Arnav asked writing on some printed papers.

"Yeah I did but she told me to leave." he shrugged.

"What? And you left! Are you stupid or you are just dumb when it comes to women. I told you to do a lot of homework." Arnav scolded.. Elli was surprised with his outburst.

"Why are you so mad.. I didn't do anything.. She was the one rattling me to her friend.. She said I was a jerk and I take advice from mean manwhore mafia men." he said with stern expression and Arnav laughed.

"She said that." he laughed

"Did you have a fight?" he was waiting for explanation.

"She touched me and my reflex kick in. I didn't hurt her, I was stiff so she took steps back.. And apologized.. I told her it was okay and she grinned and told me if it was okay can she hug me and I said no... She told me to leave if I don't want to hug her so i left. "he shrugged.