𝟶𝟷𝟽.

Depuis le début

"You are so sexy." Daija spoke, watching as he turned off his iPad and cleaned up his toys. Kissing Daija's lips.

"What are you tryna do." Special spoke moving her hair, as her breath hitched.

"Touch me... please?" She uttered making special smile widely.

He picked her up, making his way into there bedroom.

He laid her on her back, as he stripped her down. Her nude body making his eyes widen. This was now there 2nd sexual interaction and he haven't got used to it yet.

He took off his shirt, jogging pants. Opening her legs he used his thumb to rub onto her clit. Letting his spit drip out of his mouth onto it.

"Lemme eat you baby." He mumbled; not waiting for a response before latching his mouth onto her clit it didn't take much for him to turn on daija.

"This my pussy pretty? Let me know." He spoke, his fingers making there way inside of her as he slowly fingered her watching as she gasped gripping his arm.

"Get off me, is this my pussy?" He questioned once again making her nod fastly, as special tuned his head.

"Ion like that, so imma ask you once again. Is this my pussy?" He asked looking at her.

Daija gripping his arm, her eyes widening as they rolled back to her head. Biting her lower lip, she huffed — "mmm fuck yes! Yes daddy this is your pussy oh god..." she pouted knowing she was cumming.

Special already reading her face knowing she was near her peak, "you almost there ain't you baby?" He questioned making her pout.

"Spe- oh god daddy yes I'm there." She spoke, her legs violently shaking at the way he was talking to her she held onto his arms.

"Mmm let it out." He whispered, making her finally release herself onto his fingers. As he rubbed her clit, he watched as her squirting combined with the cum she just released.

All of her juices falling into his shirt, he slid his fingers out of her licking onto them grabbing her face he kissed her lips twice before sliding his tongue.

The heated make out session making her want more of him, "oh my god special im cumming again. Oh my god!" She yelled special watching she made herself cum he smiled. Kissing her cheek as her eyes closed.

"Imma be right back with a towel baby." He announced making her nod as she waved him off, laying down her eyes slowly getting heavy.

He came back with a towel seeing she was knocked out he laughed to himself, wiping her down. Letting her sleep kissing her lips, "I love you." He mumbled.

_____________________________________

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Special now was downstairs playing nba 2k24 with his brother, Semaj. "Dumb ass lit boa shoot the ball or pass it!" Special spoke, softly trying not to wake up daija.

"Aight I'm done you lame ass nigga!" Special spoke into his mic turning off his game.

"Baby?" He heard daija say as she came down the stairs rubbing the tiredness out of her eyes looking beautiful as always he thought.

"Yes ma." He spoke, as she came up to him sitting on his lap.

"Thank you." She uttered as she hid her neck inside of his neck, making him smile mumbling an 'your welcome' in response.

He grabbed his phone, knowing he hasn't talked to his fans in a minute.

"Wassup yall." He spoke into his live as love came flooding in.

"She right here, sleep." He spoke putting the camera on daija as they seen her sleepy face as her eyes closed.

"Shut up." Daija mumbled covering his mouth making his laugh, she grabbed the phone putting her self back in it.

"Hii yalll!" She spoke waving.

User26382 you so pretty!

User1639 replied to user26382 literally!

User263837 omg dai 😍😍😍

"Thank you guys" she smiled, handing the phone back to special as he began talking daija slowly falling asleep on his chest.

"Dai you- sleepy ass. Aight I'll call yall tomorrow" he spoke getting off live as he carried daija to the room, laying her down.

"Goodnight mama." He uttered.