"We should check on him too make sure." Nic says looking towards me, in hopeful eyes.

Sighing, this is  going to be a really long night. "Fine". Walking towards the door, opening it wide enough to let them out then closing it after myself.

"Did he tell you were he is?" I asked walking to club that's somewhat lively.

"Yea, he said he's by the bar with his friend?" She questions, looking from her to see a man with arm tattoos really close with another man. 

Walking closer to see them kissing well whatever the hell considered kissing. That doesn't look like kissing.

"OMG, Lorenzo what are you doing?" Talia almost shouting at Lorenzo?

Jumping back at the loud noise."Heyyyyyy girlie." Words slurred, flustered face, hair disheveled.

"I can't believe you did this, to Jamie?" She raises her voice at the barely coherent man in front of us.

"Please don't tell him, ok? This was just a one time thing, please. If your really my friend don't tell James." His voice switches from begging to demanding.

"James? His name is Jamie, you asshole. he fucking loved you." She says strongly, eyes watering but not falling once.

Not listen to a word, lie, Lorenzo tries to tell. Talia walks, in fury that I can feel even if it's not directed towards me.

The people that were still lingering in the club quickly got out of her path as if feeling the storm coming their way. Heels clicking away, getting quieter before she turns back, hold her hand out as if she wanting for something. 

Then pointing her finger to Nic, and holding it out it again.

Looking over to Nic, seeing a shocked and surprise causing me to chuckle at his act. He slowly walks towards her hold out his hand the same as her, lacing together making her smile and look back at me.

Smirk, holding out her other hand inviting me as well. Glance to Lorenzo, who's just as shock as crowd shaking my head at the dramatics, still walking towards them with a small smile.

"Thank you, it would've been so embarrassing if you come to me."  she whispers out in shame?

"Where are we taking you?" keeping her hand in mines, subtly like the feel of her hand. So soft and warm.

"Ice cream?" she says look up to me, tighting her hold on me.

"Sure" Nic answers her, causing her to look at him. Smiling happily.

---------------------1 hour later------------------

"So you and Lorenzo have been friends for years and he's in a relationship with Jamie? That's his name right?" I asked Talia making sure those are the right names.

We've been here for about 45 minutes. Surprisingly there was an ice cream shop a few blocks from the club.

"Yea, pretty much. Leo wanted to marry him. They were the model couple. I always wanted that type of love, to just randomly check up on each other for no reason. Tell each other the tinest detail but our day." She says distantly, looking into her cookie n cream ice cream.

"You will find that type of love one day, everyone deserves love." Nic says sincerely.

"Yea, right." Rolling her eyes at what he said. "I'm not gorgeous, I don't have a skin wasit. My ass is too fat. My boobs are big, like who's even a triple D! My god, my back always hurts." She weeps dramatically into her hands.

"You are fucking hot, to the people that doesn't see that must be blind. I've never heard any woman complain about having your type of problems." Nic say embarrassingly, face flushed with heat and looking down.