Chapter 74-The Rewatch Of Mr. & Mrs. Jackson

Start from the beginning

"Happy Birthday, brother!" Randy, Jermaine, Jackie, Marlon, and Tito exclaimed as they continued jumping on the bed happily.

"It's your birthday!" Jackie laughed.

"And your wedding day!" Randy added.

"All in one day!" Jermaine grinned.

"Six little monkeys jumping on the bed!"

"We figured we'd wake you up in a creative way!" Randy grinned.

Tito playfully added, "Plus, Marlon's singing was the alarm clock none of us asked for!"

"We could hear it all the way down the hall. He was so off-key, I thought the fire alarm had gone off."

"Hey, my voice is angelic! You guys just can't appreciate true talent!"

"Well, I suppose there are worse ways to be woken up on your wedding day," Michael chuckled, "But now that you've successfully turned my room into a circus, I think it's time for me to get ready."

Marlon playfully ruffled Michael's hair, "Hey, what are brothers for if not to jump on your bed on your wedding day?"

Jackie chimed in, "And your birthday!"

Tito added with a grin, "You're stuck with us for life, Mike."

As everyone watched the chaos on the screen, laughter rippled through the room and Joseph said, "This is gold! I can't believe you guys did all of this!"

The video got to the part where Marlon was recording a helicopter landing in the grass, the wind blowing wildly as the blades of the chopper created a loud whirring sound. Everyone watched the screen as Athena's head popped out of the helicopter, followed by Prince, Liz Taylor, Steve Harvey, Marjorie, and Lionel Richie.

"Oh my God!" Janet exclaimed on the screen, running toward the group of iconic figures, "You actually managed to wrangle all of them together and make it back with twenty minutes to spare?!"

Marlon followed his sister, "You made it back! With an entourage nonetheless!" he added with a wide grin.

"We made it back just in time!" Steve exclaimed, adjusting his tie with a grin, "Now, let's go give this man the shock of his life!"

"Mama, you gotta go hide," Prince said to Athena, "He can't see you yet." he added as he kissed her on the cheek and nudged her in the opposite direction.

Athena quickly ran off while the group headed inside the house to greet Michael.

"Can someone please get me a mirror that doesn't distort my face? I need to look perfect for this wedding! I need my tie fixed, and where are my lucky socks? Has anyone seen Bubbles?! Jackie, I need you to go find Mar—" he froze mid-sentence when he saw the group of people enter the room, "Did I get enough sleep last night?"

As they watched the screen, they burst into laughter at the fact that Michael really was acting like a Groomzilla.

"Surprise!" they all shouted in unison on the screen.

"Oh my God! Did Athena do this?! Is that where she's been all day?!"

Steve clapped Michael on the back, grinning from ear to ear, "Happy birthday, man! And congratulations on your wedding day!"

Lionel stepped forward, a playful twinkle in his eye, "I don't think I've ever seen a more star-studded surprise wedding celebration in my life."

Prince, always one for flair, struck a dramatic pose, "Only you could pull off getting married and aging another year in such style!"

Elizabeth, her presence regal and elegant, approached Michael with a warm smile, "You continue to surprise us all, my dear Michael. What a joyous occasion this is."

Marjorie chimed in, "Happy Birthday and Wedding Day, Michael! Big fan!"

"Who's going in first for hugs?" Liz asked, "We can't all go at him at once."

"I'll gladly go at him. Hey, Mike, how you doin'?!" Steve grinned as he causally sauntered over to Michael, enveloping him in a bear hug.

"This is unbelievable! Athena always manages to surprise me," Michael said.

Liz approached him next, "Michael, darling," she smiled as she hugged him.

Marjorie smiled, "Can I hug you? Big fan, but I'm so happy for you!"

Michael nodded, still in a state of shock, and hugged Marjorie briefly before Lionel bear-hugged him.

Prince, always the one to add a dramatic flair to anything he did, stepped up and dramatically threw himself into Michael's arms, pretending to cry, "Michael! I can't believe you're all grown up!" he said as he fell into his arms, "I may faint!"

"Prince, we're the same age!"

"I'm older by two months!" Prince exclaimed dramatically, "But who's counting, right?" he added with a sly grin before pulling back from the hug.

"Okay, can somebody go check on my bride?" Michael asked, "Make sure Athena's okay."

"I will," Prince nodded, "With my dramatic flair!" he added before running off, his heels clicking behind him.

From the couches, as they watched the chaos unfold, the family and friends burst into laughter.

"I can't believe Prince is still his dramatic self even at a surprise wedding!" La Toya exclaimed through fits of giggles.

"He's always had a flair for dramatics," Athena giggled.

The screen switched back to Michael barking orders at everyone, causing Michael to flush and the rest of them to burst into laughter.

As they watched themselves exchange vows and rings, then the chaos that ensued at the reception—Michael and Athena couldn't stop smiling and laughing with their family and friends.