12- reason to come back

Start from the beginning

After hearing his words I went into deep thought. he said right I can't avoid My royal duties any longer.

He patted my back and went outside after saying.

" I am waiting outside and sending Tara to talk."

***

"Is it necessary for you to go?" Tara asked me.

"humm " I nodded.

"will you come back?" she asked avoiding eye contact.

" there is reason to come back but maybe there is not permission from her." I said.

" Tara, ham aapse Prem karte Hain aur sayad apne Prem ke karan vapas bhi aaye parantu agar aapko hamse Prem nhi to hamhe fir laut kar aane ka karan Nazar nhi aata. aap par koi jor jabardasti nhi Hain. hamhe aapka Prem prapt na hua to kya hua aapki dosti aur aapke sath bitaye ye din hame jeeven bhar yaad rahenge." I put all my feelings in front of her.

She put her head on my shoulder and said in heavy voice.

" hume In sad ka gyat nhi par aapke sath bitaya har ek pal humare jeevan ka sabse khubsurat pal tha. hume aapke sath samay vyatit karna bahut pasand hain. main kitn abhi inkar karu parantu humara Dil chahta Hain ki aap laut kar aaye aur uska karan ham ho. ham nhi jante ki yah Prem ki paribhasha Hain ya nhi. agar yah hain to Prem ho gya Hain hum aapse, Raj."

She lifted her lashes to look at me. There were tears in those hazel eyes. I took her face between my palm and wrapped her tears with my thumb.

"I love you Tara' I said and move closer to kiss her. she closed her eyes and bite her lower lip. I kissed her forehead instead.

She opened her eyes and smiled at me. she kissed my cheek and said.

"I love you too."

Our faces were so close that we can feel each other's breathe. I looked at her lips and she looked at mine. Ours eyes met in this intence moment. I move closer to her lips that our lips were only few centimetres apart. I looked at eyes for permission. She lowered her lashes and nodded.

I didn't wait for another second and placed my lips on hers. I started moving against her soft lips and placed my right hand on her back and left hand on back of her head to fix position.

She also kissed back by moving her lips a little. I sucked her lower lip which make her moan and apart her lips. I took that opportunity and insert my tongue inside exploring every and each part of her sweet mouth.

I pulled back to take some oxygen. She was patting heavily with her wet and swollen pink lips. She touched her lip with her index finger and met eyes with mine. I smiled at her.

"first time?" I asked.

She removed her finger and nodded with her head down.

I smiled and said. " mine also."

I took her hand in mine when a knock interrupted us.

"Who's this?" I asked in frustration.

"Nanda. come fast. we have to reach before sunset."

"Five minutes." I said and moved my attention to Tara. she was looking sad at maintain of my leave.

I removed my gold ring from finger and placed it on her palm.

' That's my promise I will return. I will write letter to you regularly. now say bye with smile not with this sad face." I said and kissed back of her palm.

"You can't write letter to me." she said panicking.

"why?" I asked in confusion.

"I don't know how to read." she said in low voice avoiding eye contact with me.

I chuckled and said. " you can ask your friend to read to you."

she went into deep thinking and said. " Then write letter to my friend Pallavi but please never address it with Tara on it. promise me."

I nodded. It was little weird but I agreed for her.

🖤🖤🖤

Dekha hazaro dafa aapko
Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi yeh dil
Kuch pyaar mein baat aisi hai

Lekar ijazat ab aap se
Saansein yeh aati jati hain
Dhoondhe se milte nahi hai hum
Bas aap hi aap baki hain

Pal bhar na doori sahe aap se
Betabiyan yeh kuch aur hain
Hum door ho ke bhi paas hain
Nazdeekiyan yeh kuch aur hain

Dekha hazaro dafaa aapko
Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch pyar mein baat aisi hai

🖤🖤🖤

author note:

hope you will like this chapter. it's my first time writing a kissing scene so please forgive me for my mistakes.

you will notice Rudra and Tara having eye contact so many times. it look irritating but I am loving there eye contact. how they always look into each. other eyes and how Rudra took permission with his eyes only.