12- reason to come back

Rudra pov:

"Raj, see there. There is dust." Tara said pointing at corner of my room.

I was drenched in sweat. I moved to that corner and start sweeping with broom.

"stop. Raj, you are not doing it properly." she said sitting on my bed.

"Tara, You have been making me clean my room since morning. I am tried now." I said.

She put her both hand on her waist and said.

"You can bear the attack from lion but  You are tired of sweeping your own room."

"I don't know how to sweep. See yourself You are ordering me since morning."
I said.

"To Sikh lo. Us din to bade kah rhe the." she said in man voice. " tumhe kaam karne ki avashyakta nhi padegi. Main tumhare liye kuch bhi kar sakta hun."
" Then now you can't sweep?"

she cross her hands against her chest and pouted in anger.

I chuckled at her actions.

" Thik Hain Rani sa. Aapka hukhum salaako par." I said.

"Ji Rana sa. Hukum Hain Jadu lagaye" she said.

I laughed but then we heard a knock.

Nanda came inside and saw broomstick in my hand. He tried to laugh but I glared at him.

" Nandu bhaiya, when did you come?" she asked in excitement and went near him.

"just now."he said and put his hand on her head.

"and did he annoyed you? " he asked her.

Tara shook her head in no. " no bhaiya."

I put broomstick down and said.

" Bahen se mil liye to apne Mitra se bhi mil lo."

He came and hugged me.

"You both talk. I have to go to temple to meet pandit ji." Tara said and went.

After Tara went, Nanda said.

" Seems like she said yes."

"When? It is not that easy. See my condition what love make me." I said while sitting.

he laughed. " Rana Rudra Raj singh sweeping on others order. I must say this scenario is very rare. I feel lucky to witness it."

I rolled my eyes. " yes, yes. By the way, what's the reason of visit?"

He became serious and said.

'Rudra maybe you forgot that you are King. You left royal duties from last three weeks. we need you there. Rajgarh need his King."

"But I am writing reply to every important paper and letter." I said.

" Rudra you know this that replying to letters is not enough. You need to attend court. There are thousand works that only King can do and Rajmata came to know that you are not in South."

I became alert and asked.

"kya maasa ko gyat hain ki hum indergarh main hain?"

" As far as I know, they don't know yet, but we can't take any further risks. I know Rudra, you took Rajgadi at the age of 16 And you have been managing it till date. These three weeks are the longest holidays of your 7-year reign, but you will have to return to your kingdom. I think you have to tell Tara that you have to leave today And if possible, please also tell the truth about you being the king of Rajgarh." he said.