prologue

King Ujjaval dev singh singh was roaming here and there outside the queen chambers hearing his wife queen Pratigya crying in labour.

After long hours of labour, baby's cry heard. King rushed inside the queen chamber hearing the cry.

Queen was lying with her eyes closed and drained in sweet on bed. Her skirt was covered in blood. The maids were sitting surrounded her. When they saw king coming they got scared. What would they say? King came excited but after looking at their scared face he got confuse. The baby covered in blood was crying in old maid's hands. She came forward and give king his child.

"Hukum, beti huyi hai."

King picked his daughter in his arms and looking at her with water in his eyes. He kissed her forehead. "Beautiful just like your mother. Right pratigya? He said and turned his attention to queen who was not responding.

"Queen couldn't make it due to heavy blooding." One of them informed king.

🖤🖤🖤

After 3 years, celebrations were helding thought out the Indragarh. The crown prince Pratig was born. He named after the late queen Pratigya. Raja Ujjwal dev singh dont want to marry again but for political reasons and a heir he had to marry. He married with his bestfriend Durga who got widowed after her husband death. He thought it will easy to live with his friend rather than any stranger.

"Hukum, Raja Prakash raj singh have come." A soldier inform king.

He smiled hearing his gurukul best friend's name. He went to meeting area to meet him where he saw his wife Durga talking to Raja Prakash. Durga was Prakash cousin and they three were friends from their childhood.

"Prakash my brother" king greed him and pulled him in hug.

They three were talking about their old days when they heard a voice.

"Bapusa, I want to meet my brother." The little princess Nayantara came running toward his father but stopped when she show another men sitting with her parents.

"Come meet uncle Prakash." Durga said to Nayantara.

"Uncle prakash who used to pull your hairs, choti maa?" She asked Durga with her innocent eyes.

Everyone laughed her innocence.

"Durga I will kill you. You told lies about me to Tara." Raja Prakash said with fake anger.

"Uncle you cant kill my choti ma. And only babusa call me Tara." Nayantara said.

"Oh child, i am just like your bapusa. You can call me also." He said.

"No, i will only call my father and my husband's father bapusa."

"Then you are going to marry my son kuwar Rudra Raj singh. Now call me babusa." Prakash said.

_____________________

Guys if you have any ideas then don't hesitate to tell. Believe me, it really help me.

Let me remind you there is option to vote in case you forgot it. So voteeeee!