3- princess send royal physician

Rudra pov:

"Why you always invite troubles? We have to stay here for sometime. I am not getting good feeling about our stay." Nanda sighed.

"Nothing will happen. I never visited Indragarh. Noone knows me here." I said.

"You lover boy." He teased me.

"Do I look like who fall in love without seeing someone? " i asked.

"Then why you come to Indragarh if you not come for princess. "

I did come for princess. Maasa (mother) asked me to deny princess request for meeting before marriage. I can't say no to maasa. I also want to meet princess. Not because of love but I can sense that she want to discuss very important thing before our marriage.

May be she have some demands? Or was forced to marry me?

I feel like every one should marry whom they want but we royals have very little choice.

Our marriage was fixed in our childhood without any consent. I have no problem marrying her but she maybe fall in love with some one. But because of our engagement she can't marry him so she wants to talk to me. I want her to marry me with her consent.

I thought to asked about her consent before our marriage when it will held but it may be too late so I came here to talk to her. I can't tell this to maasa as she will get angry for me not following not following her orders. She loved me most after father death.

I heard a knock.

Nanda went to opened the door. He come back after some time with two plates in his hands.

"People here are so kind. They send food for us and said that we don't need to worry about our stay and we can live here as much as long we want." Nanda said smiling.

He really gets happy if anyone talk tho him with love. He was my best friend from gurukul days and now general of Rajgarh. He reached this position on his own. He never asked for unfairness even when I became King.

We started to eat when we heard knock on door.

"Must be Pandit ji." Nanda said and went to open the door.

He came back with one middle aged man. He joined his hands and greed me. I did the same and return the honour.

"Ghani khamma ( greeding in rajasthani) young soldier. Princess send me for your treatment." He said.

I looked at Nanda with surprise.

That young lady who helped us requested princess to send us royal veds. She became my interest for sure. I regretted for sure why we forget to aske her name. We can reward her later.

She was helping us even we said we are normal soldiers.

"May i asked you young men, where are you from?" Ved asked us.

"Rajgarh." Nanda replied.

"That explain by princess send me." He said with smile.

He thought princess helped knowing we are from her in laws kingdom. But as I can remember we never told that young lady that we are from Rajgarh. It means princess helped a soldier without any selfish intention. Impressive!

Ved started to apply paste on previous paste applied by her. I remembered how she was shy to apply it.

(Flash back)

"Open your kurta." She said shyly.

"Why?" I asked.

She looked at me with confuse face.