7- argument and teases

Rudra POV:

I came back at cottage where Nanda was waiting for me.

"Rudra, where were you?" he asked.

"Thats none of your business. " I said and went to bed.

"Its my business. You can't do this to Tara. Only she will hurt in this. " he said with serious tone.

I gritted my teeth.

"What I am doing? I am not hurting her. She like that lotus flower so I gave her that's it." I said.

"really Rudra.? Its not about that flower. Are you telling lie to me or yourselve? Girls are very emotional. Don't give her fake hopes. She will left broken in last." he said.

"I don't want to hurt her but I don't knew what I am doing. I just want to see her smile so I have that flower. Nothing else. You know me. Even in my dreams i will never thought to hurt any women."

"i know you but you can't love anyone specially maid of princess whom you are going to marry." he said with angry tone.

Nanda crossed the line now.

"I can love and marry anyone I want. The promise hold only to marry princess Nayantara and make her my first wife but it never say not to love and marry anyone else." I said in slighly higher voice.

"I dont think that Tara will think same. she never want to anyone's keep or second wife, Rudra. Think about it. It's for your own good. I am advising not only to king but to my friend also. But I can't stop you. Do whatever you want because you are king and I am a fucking general. " he said slightly offended.

I am angry at him but deep down I knew he was right.

He went from here in anger and I went to sleep but sleep was far away from me.

I was thinking about Tara. Tara's smile when I gave her flower. Tara's blush and nervousness when we were close. Tara's those hazel eyes when she looked at me. Specially Tara's mole on her neck. Its all about her in just three meeting. What she will do if she is gonna with me my whole life?

Flashback

"What is connection between sleep and love, bapusa?" seven year old me asked.

Bapusa (father) turned at me and smile.

" Thinking of your love keeps you awake and dreaming of your love keeps you asleep. Being with your love keeps you alive." he said.

I didnt understand anythung he said but decided to keep his words in my mind and smiled at him.

" Whats make you awake, asleep and alive, bapusa? Is that your love?" I asked.

" you and your sister, Roop keeps me awake, asleep and alive. Yes you are my love , my world." he said and keep his palm on my head.

Flash back ended.

🖤🖤🖤

Next day, i wake up and went to temple.

Pandit ji smiled looking at me.

"yesterday you didn't come. Because of shiv ratri, there was so much crowd. I needed your help." he said.

"Sorry panditji , some important work came up." I said.

"Its okay, today you have to help. Many women will come to open their fast." he said.

I smiled. "okay panditji"

I was working when I saw Tara coming with Nanda while talking.

Why always she come with him.

Yesterday he warned me about her and today.

She looked at me and smile.

Before I could went to them I saw a soldier of rajgarh coming toward us. He came to me and was about to bow down but I shook my head not to bow.

He handed me a letter with Royal seal on it. Nanda came to me and take the letter to read.

"the roits in border cities of west." he informed.

"I told Roop to handle that." i said. Roopmati is my younger sister and very exceptional in field of politics.

"The letter is from Rajmata. she is not allowing princess." he said.

Why maasa always stop her? why can't she understand that it's her talent?

"I know she can handle it." i said proudly.

"Rudra, princess is only thirteen. It's not about her capability but she is child and sending royal princess into riots can cause problems. They are illiterate. It's strange for them to see a women ordering and she is child too. they will not listen to her." he explained.

I rub my index finger against my forehead.

"Is our visit necessary?" I asked.

"One of us have to." He said.

"Okay, you go. If riots increase then I will come."

"Rudra, is any specific reason behind your stay?" he asked uplifting his one eyebrow.

"General Nanda, follow your orders and report me regularly." I ordered escaping his tease.

"Yes your highness." He said grinning his teeth.
I love to play this with him.

🖤🖤🖤

We went to Tara where she was praying in front of idol. Her eyes were closed and lips were moving maybe she was asking about something. I was looking at her when Nanda whispered in to me.

"Stop staring at her."

I give him look and he shook his head in disappointment.

Tara opened her eyes and saw us. I smiled at her

"Where did you go?" she asked Nanda ignoring me. I am offended right now.

"A letter came. I have to go. Orders from King Rudra." he said giving me a look. I gave him a sarcastic smile. Tara nodded.

"But you said you will take me to fair." she said making a sad pout.

cute. but what fair?

" When? Why?" I asked widening my eyes.

They both looked at me in confusion then I saw Nanda smirking.

Yesterday he was lecturing me and today he is taking her to fair. If you dare then I will Nanda, general of Rajgarh with my own hands.

"I will take my dear when I will return." he said. she became happy after listening this.

dear?

"Okay, I will make you food. It's long journey to Rajgarh." she said and almost whispering the word Rajgarh.

"Okay dear."

If he said dear one more time I am sure one of us will be dead today.

" Whats your favourite, Nandu bh..." she was saying but Nanda cut her.
" Anything you want."

"Nandu?" I asked in shock. Again they both looked at me.

Nanda was trying hard to hide his smile.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Love you jantaa😘😘

Voteeee!