What's your plan : Origin 42

Start from the beginning

Napahawak ako sa baba at napaisip bago magsalita,"They can. Isn't this what you want?"Baling ko sa kanya.

This is what he likes the most since the game started,to play, to be chase by the police, he wants even now to experience being weak and helpless while running to avoid being caught, and that's what I want to.

"So, what's your plan now?"

"No, we'll just wait for them to breach the wall and hide somewhere while they search for us and the people inside."

Tumango-tango ako, It's a good plan, it won't take long to make a hole in the wall because it's only thin and there are only a few people helping to make a hole in it.

"Why don't we play a little while waiting for them?"He lowered his head and licked my nape, I moaned softly and tilted my head so he had more access to my neck.

It's been a long time since we did this, his big hand covered my stomach and caressed it, the warmth of his hand and even though I was wearing something I could feel the heat coming from his palm.

Panay ang halik sa leeg ko at minsa'y kinakagat pa. Napapiksi ako nang umakyat ang isang kamay nya sa kanang dibdib ko at marahan iyong pinisil. Which generates some electricity in my stomach down to my sex.

"Aaahhh.."I groan when he lick my jaw at suck it while massaging my breast.

Ang init sa pakiramdam pero at the same time ay nakakakiliti, even though the breeze is cold, it has nothing to do with the embers of the fire that Clion and I are igniting.

"Fuck! I can't get enough of you, the way you twitching because of pleasure makes me want to break you.."He murmured.

His body came closer and pressed his bulging manhood on my ass, grinding while his two hands massaging my chest. I arched my back and let it rest on his chest, I was weak and it seemed like every touch of his was taking away my strength.

"Aahhh.. C-clion...!"I reach Clion's head and touch his hair as if I'm getting my strength from there.

Every breath he took was slow and deep from behind me, he moved quickly and played with my nipples. I held onto the railing and bulged my ass even more when I felt something build up in my heart, every thrust was intense, accompanied by the twisting of his hand on my stiff nipple.

Napakagat ako sa ibabang labi at sumabay na sa kanya, ramdam ko ang init sa katawan nya, ang maiinit na hininga at dila nya na naglalaro sa leeg at tainga ko.

"Fucking hell! I want to destroy you until I am satisfied!"He groaned and let go my breast to go down in my womanhood.

My eyes widened when he found my aching clit and played with it. Pinikit ko ang mata at pinakaramdaman ang kamay at ang pagkalalaki nya sa katawan ko.

"Do what you want while the wall is not broken.."I whisper. My tunnel is narrowing, a sign that I'm about to cum.

Quickly and as if chasing time, Clion came up behind me while squeezing my clit and nipple, sucking and biting my neck and jaw.

I leaned against him again when I fainted as my juice came out, I was sweating profusely and the cold air that was blowing us didn't help to stir up the heat that was building up in us.

Tinulak nya ako hanggang sa maabot na ng katawan ko ang railing, I thought we were done but it was just beginning.

"I'm going to bang you until you have no strength left, just like the one below is doing."He whimper in my ear before pulling the pants I was wearing including my wet panty because of my cum.