The plan : Origin 18

🖇️"Heaven is just for weakling,"🖇️

"Continue.."He looked me in the eye before turning to the front where he was slicing a severed thigh, it was lying on the sink along with some fingers, and skin.

Kumalumbaba ako sa lamesa at tinitigan ang likuran nya,"Tapos na ba iyong maze? Napatayo mo na?"

"Currently building the maze,"

Naguguluhan ako, With so many designs and decorations in the maze that enter my brain, I don't know which one to choose, but I have one design that I want to make.

Napatango ako,"Gusto ko.. design na parang nasa bundok, like merong baging, sa bawat pader ng maze 'tas sa loob 'non puro patalim."

Tumango-tango sya kaya nagpatuloy ako, "uhm, apart from them, I also want to include their family and their love of life.."

Natigil sya sa paghiwa at humarap sakin,"23 all students in your room including you,"

"Uh-ha, pero sa 15 nalang kami kasi yung iba 'di na napasok,"Saad ko at inalala ang mga pangalan nila.

They have different reasons, some have children, have jobs, and others don't have anything, they are just lazy, madami na 'rin, kaya sulit naman siguro ang maze. Yung iba naman ay napatay ko na.

"Let Rio handle the rest, just focus on your plan."Rio is his right hand or secretary, I have never seen his appearance and Clion doesn't want me to see either.

"Yown nga, si tanda na iyong bahala sa mga patalim, proven and tested, just like tinybubu and giantanga."

Hindi 'man halata pero, magaganda talaga ang gawa ni tanda, can be cut quickly, does not rust immediately, and the tip is sharp.

"The one you went to last time?"he asked.

"May tama ka!"Napahawak ako sa baba,"I want you to burn down the school when the game starts,"I seriously looked at my palms and grinned,"I know that now they are looking for a clue or loophole in the places of the crime scene that I made."I whispered.

I'm not scared or worried because of that, in fact, I'm even more happy and excited because I know that I'm going to make a big mess, and I know I'm not alone, I have someone with me who also wants to play.

It's not afraid to be imprisoned, you are free because no one will trouble you except your fellow prisoners, it's fun to play, it's full of laughter, screams of joy and enjoying.

and my reason why I will burn the school, nothing. I just want them to panic and make be confused, I also want to know how they will handle such a situation, like, why is this happening, what his/her motive, who is killer etc.

"they don't have the ability, they can't and they can't do anything.." He commented and turned his head to look at me."just enjoy.. leave these things to me."

See, I'm not alone because I'm with him and Syara, even if Syara doesn't say it or even if I don't invite her, she'll really play with me. My brain went blank again, because the aroma of what he was cooking, even though I haven't tasted it yet, I know it's delicious.

Suminghap ako,"Nagugutom na 'ko,"
I snorted and put my forehead on the table,"tapos ano, maglagay din ng pintuan pero nasa loob ng bawat pintuan may mga laman na hayop, various animals and wild.."

He chuckled softly,"Good plan.."

Napakamot ako sa kilay ng may mapagtanto, It's too common when I use animals, it doesn't seem unique anymore and it's boring when that happens, they need to be able to enjoy themselves and be happy when they open the door.