Maze : Origin 19

🖇️"When you have dark side, nothing is ever as good as it is."🖇️

Nganga. Ang ganap ko pagkakita ko sa malapitan, I looked at every wall that was built as a pillar outside the maze and the roof, the paint color is really black outside but the inside is green and there are designs drawn as if you are in a fantasy forest. Wow, super ganda nya, parang makatotohanan.

Detelyadong-detelyado talaga, I looked at what I was stepping on, it's already paved and you can't see any grass or mud around, I passed the wall, it's not rough, it's polished and smooth when touched, the maze has not been built yet but the outside is already very beautiful.

"I haven't told you the designs I like yet, have I?"Tanong ko sa kanya at pinagpatuloy ang pagsipat sa iba pang parte. the flowers, trees, and butterflies seem real.

"No, but I knew what you wanted so I did it sooner."He answered me directly, I shook my head, we had only known each other for a few weeks before he got to know me better.

"Edi ikaw na,"

I left him and let him talk to a worker who came to him, I went inside and noticed that there were still trees left here, the floor was paved and only his body was out. Akala ko wala ng puno na tinira sila, mas maganda kasi kung totoong puno 'di yung drawing lang pero still maganda pa 'rin yung gawa.

May mga dingding na maninipis narin ang nakatayo, pa-zig-zag ang pwesto, mukhang iyon na ang maze, ididikit pa kasi ang kutsilyo at kung ano pa mang patalim sa magkabilaang pader at papatungan ng baging o halaman.

Mamaya ay dadaanan nalang namin si tanda para sabihan sya na marami ang gagawin nya, different types of knives are possible, I know that there are too many and he can't handle it by himself, so maybe we'll just buy a knife and have him sharpen it, and only put broken glass on every wall.

"Did you like the detail, if there is something missing tell me,"Saad ni Clion at pinaikot ang kamay sa bewang ko,"I know it is not finished yet but if there is something you want to add."

I didn't feel his presence maybe because I was busy looking at the finished walls, I looked at him, first I noticed the full seriousness of his face, I looked down at his jaw with teeth marks also on his neck, and hickeys on his chest.

I smiled and looked around,"None! Kahit 'di pa tapos, maganda na sya.
The designs you chose are good, and you also have a lot of hired workers."

It seems like everywhere I look there is someone working, they are really focused and don't even glance at me, but they bow when I pass in front of them, looks like they were taught who to bow down to, Well done.

"Rios hired the worker from prison, I have a connection with the government so it's not difficult,"

Tumango-tango ako, sabagay rk sya kaya dami pera nya, kaya hindi na iba kapag may connection din sya pati sa ibang bansa."won't they run away?"
I asked, because one of them might suddenly start riot and kill each other, which I want to happen.

"I know they won't," I heard the pride in his voice,"they know what will happen if they do."

Nagkibit-balikat ako sa kayabangan nya,"If you say so."

I walked again to visit the other side that I have not seen yet, hindi ko sya pinansin ay hinayaan na sundan lang ako, The wall and pillars here are fine, there are thin walls standing from different places, there are designs and the paint of others is still wet, there are vines around that seem to be haunted because of the designs outside.

"I think.."Kumamot ako sa panga, parang may nakalimutan ako na hindi ko nasabi sa kanya kanina.

"What?"