Chapter 7.1: Truth unfold

Börja om från början

Rose: (angry) "So Y/n lied to us. She hid this important thing from us. How could she do this to us?"

Yunjin: (serious) "Rose, this is not the time to discuss it." (To Bomi) "Where are those photos and videos now?"

Bomi: (nervous) "The phone was in Y/n's hand. We were going to take it from her, but then everyone started to gather, so we escaped from there."

Rose: (firm) "You two are in big trouble. We're taking you to the principal's office right now."

Mi-kyung: (scared) "Please, no! We're sorry! Help us, don't take us to the principal."

Bomi: (pleading) "We are sorry, we didn't mean for any of this to happen. Please, just let us go!"

Rose: (scoffs) "Wow, you have the audacity to ask for help after doing that to our friend. Because of you, Y/n is in the hospital now. Do you think we will spare you?"

Yunjin: (scoffs) "Sorry isn't enough. You need to face the consequences of your actions."

Rose and Yunjin grabbed hold of Mi-kyung and Bomi, but as they tried to restrain Bomi, she bit Rose's hand and managed to break free, fleeing from the scene with Mi-kyung.

Rose: (gritting her teeth in pain) "You'll regret this!"

Yunjin: (firmly) "We need to catch them before they escape. Let's go!"

Rose and Yunjin searched for them but they were nowhere to be found.

Rose: "Ahhhh, this can't be happening right now. We don't even know their names or class. How will we find them?"

Yunjin: "Don't worry, no matter how much they hide, we can find them anytime. Right now, Y/n is more important. Let's go to Jake first."

Rose reluctantly nodded, and they went to the court.

At Basketball court,

Jake Pov:

The first half was already over, and everyone was waiting for Rose. She was supposed to be leading the cheerleading squad, but she still wasn't ready. I wiped the sweat off my forehead, scanning the court for my friends.

I spotted Rose and Yunjin on the other side of the court, but where were Jay and Y/n? I waved at them. Yunjin waved back, signaling that she saw me. I gestured, asking about Jay and Y/n, but Yunjin gestured back, indicating that she wanted to talk about it later.

I frowned, wondering what could be so urgent. Hopefully, it wasn't anything serious. I made my way over to them, trying to shake off the unease creeping over me.

End of Pov.

Jake: (frustrated) "Why are you so late? The first half is over, and still Jay didn't come. Where is he? We can't switch players once the second half starts."