Bai Hua understands this deeply.

  Xiao Jiang was dejected. He was unafraid of provocation and was killed instantly. He should have known what would happen to him.

  "I'll transfer Xiao Jiang to another place."

  Xing Biao thought about it again, but he was still afraid that Su Mo would be angry.

  "Why?"

  Su Mo was a little strange.

  "He's not, it's not that."

  "Is he capable?"

  "Very good. The nightclub waiters, young ladies and young masters, forty or fifty people, he can take care of them all."

  "Isn't this great? Why transfer him? I'm not involved in your business. Regardless of your personnel transfers, he does a good job. If he is transferred to another place, will there be someone qualified for his position? To say the least, let's take a step back. , to transfer him is obviously because I am rejecting him, and I don't want to get a bad reputation. As long as you remember the content of the agreement and don't do anything to hook up with others, even if he is trying to seduce you, you won't cheat. Think about it. Your money will have legal effect after being notarized. As long as you cheat, get out of here."

  "I'm not cheating. He's been doing things by my side for so many years. Haven't I done nothing?"

  "That's it. He's just your good employee, your good brother."

  "My wife, you are still generous."

  Su Mo pushed the plate of shrimp in front of him. With a cold face, he gave the order.

  "Shuck."

  Xing Biao happily peeled shrimps for his wife, listened to her, and served her, which was what a man was most happy to do.

  His wife is from the master, the prince's group.

Chapter 50

  Xing Biao was in a good mood today, and he was making a lot of money. Su Mo didn't quarrel with him, and just sat beside him obediently. If someone offered a toast, he would have a drink. If someone came to chat, he would just listen. Even if he stutters a little, Don't be afraid of him and try to make a toast. Su Mo smiled sincerely at the little stutterer and recovered the little stutterer. Lawyer Su shouted.

  Train your wife at home and train your children outside.

  This makes sense. Men all have a good reputation. Men from the Northeast have better face. They are chauvinistic. They are cowards at home, slaves to their wives and slaves, and they are arrogant outside and are worth 2,500,000 yuan. This is a common problem. Su Mo also understood. After all, he tried his best to give Xing Biao face in front of his brother, but Xing Biao couldn't spare him even if he took advantage of the situation. Under the table, Xing Biao's hand ran along Su Mo's leg. Su Mo pinched his middle finger and cracked it hard, making him grin and dare not mess around anymore.

  A toast to this one, a toast to that one. Xing Biao drank too much when he saw wine, so he didn't object to pretending to be crazy while drinking.

  When the banquet was over, he held Su Mo in his arms, pressed his big head on Su Mo's neck, and called his wife in a gibbering voice.

  "Lawyer Su, I won't disturb you anymore. Let's leave first."

  One look at this posture and the tightness with which the eldest brother hugged Su Mo, and he understood what it meant. They're getting married, so it's normal to be intimate and drink too much and go home and do something. Just wink and leave quickly, don't waste time.

  Inseparable from wine and sex, listen to what Brother Biao muttered.

  "Daughter-in-law, let's go home. Wife-in-law, my bed is new. Let's try to see if it feels comfortable. Wife-in-law..."

  Su Mo gritted his teeth and smiled. Xing Biao, an old kid, was talking nonsense. Don't care about him. Send these people away first.

  The group of people suppressed their laughter and left arm in arm. Xiaojiu pulled Xiaojiang away. Let's go, let's go, don't you see that your eldest brother, Lawyer Su, is very loving? You have nothing to do here.

  Bai Hua lived above Xing Biao, and they hitched a ride together. Wait until everyone else has left. Su Mo's face fell with a click. From gentle breeze and drizzle, to overcast clouds.

  I can't bear it anymore, I've spoiled Xing Biao to the point where he's taken advantage of him, and there's no end to it. You bastard, you bastard, take your hands out of his back and stop touching his butt!

  He tore Xing Biao off from his body with all his hands, pulled him hard, and pushed him to Bai Hua.

  "Send him home."

  He held out his hand and hailed a taxi.

  "Eh? Lawyer Su, won't you send him home? You two are a couple."

  "I have something to go."

  "No, you are getting married soon. You can sleep together. I have changed the furniture and everything. It is your responsibility to take care of my eldest brother."

  "If you can drink like this, you can take care of yourself. I am his legal partner, but I am not his mother. Leave him on the floor and do whatever you want. If you are sick and have a cold, postpone the wedding. If you don't teach him a lesson, He never knew what it meant to drink in moderation."

  Su Mo glanced at Xing Biao, who was climbing on Bai Hua's shoulder, and snorted.

  Bai Hua's eyes widened. He didn't expect that Lawyer Su would have such a theory.

  "Daughter-in-law, I want you. I want you to accompany me home."

  Xing Biao stretched out his hand to reach Su Mo and pounced on him. Su Mo had quick hands and quick eyes. He opened the car door, got in and asked the driver to drive.

  Bai Hua was so frightened that she dragged Xing Biao over. He was so rough that Xing Biao almost got caught in the wheel.

  Lawyer Su walked away in a hurry, and Bai Hua felt that the marriage of their eldest brother, probably, might not be very peaceful.

  "I'll pamper him. Let's see how I deal with him when I get married."

  Xing Biao raised his head from Bai Hua's shoulder and spoke boldly to Su Mo who was leaving. Words of revenge.

  "You're not drunk, brother."

  Xing Biao shook his head depressedly and said that this guy was pretending to be crazy under the influence of alcohol.

  "Why won't Lawyer Su send you home?"

  "He is being reserved. Even though he has given evidence, he is still shy. I am his first love, and I am his first and only man. So he can't let go."

  I lit a cigarette and stood on the road in the middle of the night smoking, comforting myself.

 "Anyway, we are about to get married. When the wedding day comes, I will do this, that, and this, turning him over and over again. Once my body is familiar, I will no longer be shy. The couple only has physical contact, deep contact, Then my feelings improved by leaps and bounds."

  Bai Hua looked at Xing Biao's determined look and shook his head.

  "I think Lawyer Su doesn't want to care about you at all."

  Xing Biao raised his foot and kicked Bai Hua.

  "Get out of here, rough, do you have to pierce it?"