"Fuck you uncle, I didn't do anything. He told the scene, and I asked you, my wife's legs and feet are just a little bit better, but you are so tired of him. Is there anyone like you? You are a senior, you are the whole imperialist exploiting class."

  "I'll go, this hot-tempered one, I told him to wait and take care of your wife. I didn't exploit him. I let him spend his honeymoon at work. He has to manage a case."

  "Where is he? Quickly ask him where he is. I have something to do with him."

  "You won't call him?"

  "He actually answers the phone when I call him. Chao, I'm convinced by him. I don't know why he doesn't like to answer my phone calls since yesterday. It's nothing to do with me."

  Why don't you call him if you drink too much? He was a little confused as to what he was doing. He didn't know why Su Mo didn't like to talk to him anymore.

  Cui Xun chuckled and said that he didn't offend Su Mo.

  When he called Su Mo, he looked at Xing Biao very proudly and asked if he could see him. He would answer my call but not you.

  "I'm at the suspect's house, trying to find some clues."

  "You went by yourself?"

  "kindness."

  "Are you coming to the lawyer's office?"

  "No, I'll go to the Chinese medicine doctor later."

  "Oh, Cheng, I will definitely be there on your wedding day."

  "where."

  Xing Biao asked Cui Xun anxiously.

  Cui Xun wrote an address to him.

  "This case is quite difficult. Su Mo went to find clues on his own."

  "Don't let him go to work before we get married, or I'll destroy your place."

  Cui Xun punched him from a distance. If Su Mo was not angry, he was also furious. Xing Biao was a gangster and a gangster. It's so bad.

  In fact, the lawyer did not have the right to go to the scene. Su Mo also took advantage of it. It was an independent villa with a good surrounding environment. It had probably been inspected by the procuratorate. There was a seal on the door and there was no way to get in. Su Mo surrounded the two-story small house. The villa was very well decorated, with floor-to-ceiling windows and curtains hanging. It was hard to see what was going on inside. Su Mo tried to push the window, but there was a floor-to-ceiling window that could be pushed. Su Mo's eyes lit up and he immediately Get in there.

  The interior is well decorated, with leather sofas, a TV hanging on the wall, original wooden floors, and some papers scattered around the room.

  According to the investigation, this criminal suspect's account and the accounts of various relatives did not have this extra money out of thin air, and they could not be found. Where on earth is he? If not at the bank, where could he be? It must be hidden somewhere at home.

  Su Mo walked back and forth to several rooms. There was nothing strange upstairs or downstairs. Su Mo actually knocked on the wall and walked around the study several times, but found nothing.

  Standing in the living room, the living room is quite large, and the plants have withered because they have not been watered for a long time. However, there is a large fish tank as a partition in the living room. In this somewhat messy environment, the fish tank is extremely clean. Several arowanas swim around, and it is covered with fine sand. There is a lot of sand, pushing it into hills. , as well as rough water and rockeries.