Chapter 41 - 42

Começar do início

  The case has reached a dead end and is stuck here. The police seized the suspect's home and could not find the money, nor was it on the bank card. What about the money, had it grown wings and flown away?

  Su Mo repeatedly looked at the police records and the suspect's confession, and frowned.

  Who knew the phone rang? Su Mo gritted his teeth and said, Damn, you bastard, what time is it and you are still calling?

  As soon as he got through, he said loudly, "Daughter-in-law," which made Su Mo furious.

  "Holy shit, you're sick, and you won't sleep or let others rest?"

  "Daughter-in-law, I miss you."

  Xing Biao muttered, turning over in the quilt, twisting to take off his pants.

  "Drunk?"

  "No, that's nothing. I miss you. Wife, do you miss me, wife?"

  "Go take a shower and go to bed."

  "I don't. I want to talk to you."

  Xing Biao drank too much and started acting coquettishly.

  Su Mo rubbed his head.

  "How old are you? Is it embarrassing?"

  "Daughter-in-law, I want to hug you, I want to kiss you, I can't bear it anymore. They, they all hugged the lady and slumped. I don't want them, I want my wife. Wife-in-law, I I want to get married tomorrow."

  "Your family lives on a four-hour time clock, right? Are you from a different planet than me?"

  Xing Biao giggled, got up, put the phone aside, ripped open his shirt, and threw it aside. Yelling into the phone while pulling off his socks.

  "Daughter-in-law, do you want to see me take off my clothes?"

  Su Mo decided to turn off his phone because he had nothing to say to an alcoholic.

  Just as he was about to hang up the phone, he heard a bang over there, and Su Mo's heart suddenly jumped.

  "What else are you doing?"

  "Fuck, you killed me."

  Xing Biao didn't know how he got from the bed to the floor with his head down. When he grabbed the quilt and climbed up, there was an extra bag on his head.

  "It hurts me so much. Wife, I have an extra bump on my head. Wife, I'm dizzy."

  Su Mo really couldn't get angry anymore. Xing Biao was crying and howling like a stupid bitch. He was so annoyed that he couldn't even sleep, let alone meditate. It's a bit funny. He's like a child now, but he's not afraid of being embarrassed?

Chapter 42

  "I've knocked you silly. Drink as much as you can. It's a virtue to be drunk. Take off your clothes, climb into the bed, lie down, close your eyes, and sleep."

  "Daughter-in-law, daughter-in-law, please talk to me. Wife-in-law, I miss you. I really, really miss you."

  Su Mo didn't listen to his nonsense and paused for a while when he heard the rustling sound coming from the other side.

  "Are you ready?"

  "Well, I listen to my wife."

  "Sleep to death."

  "Daughter-in-law, let me sing you a song."

  "Why are you making such a fuss in the middle of the night?"