Just right.

  I give you a watch to express my feelings. Express my love for you.

  Compared with his parents who were busy preparing for the wedding, Su Mo was as indifferent as if it was not a life-long event for him. Asking his opinion was always casual.

  "You kid, you look like the old couple we were when we got married."

  Aunt Su looked unhappy. Su Mo's attitude was not correct.

  "Mom, I'm going out once."

  Su Mo put on his coat and walked out with his cane. He turned a blind eye to his parents' displeasure.

  "Why don't you go? Just tell Biaozi when you go out and he can take you there."

  "Mom, I'm meeting an old classmate. He will only disturb me. Also, my leg injury is only temporary. I'm not a woman. I don't need him to follow up everywhere. He has to work, and I have to go to work, too. No one's job is good."

  Aunt Su was choked and speechless. Her son was really unlovable.

  He made an appointment with Cui Xun. When he arrived at the agreed place, Cui Xun stretched his neck and looked behind him.

  "Your husband didn't come?"

  "you are boring?"

  Cui Xun burst into laughter. For Xing Biao, Cui Xun was a very interesting person. He was like a large hunting dog, guarding his own territory and his own people. It was a perfect match for Su Mo.

  "There are so many topics to talk about with him."

  "He is my husband, not the object of your teasing."

  "I'm not making fun of him, let's get to know him."

  "He has guests today."

  If there wasn't a guest who couldn't leave, Xing Biao would have followed him no matter what. As soon as he came downstairs, Xing Biao called, nagging, I'll let someone take you there, you take a taxi, don't drink too much coffee, you... just hang up the phone and let him get away with it. Don't worry about anything, just be a fool.

Chapter 40

  Cui Xun also kept teasing Su Mo and submitted the case to the court.

  "Don't get involved in work so early. You're getting married in just ten days. There are a lot of things going on. Are you busy enough?"

  "My parents are fully responsible. They are also very active and have nothing to do without me. You told me on the last phone call that this case is a bit complicated and I want to take over."

  "It's the same after marriage."

  "I'll understand the situation first and go straight to work after marriage to avoid any discomfort."

  "He doesn't object to your work."

  "We have an agreement. We will not interfere with each other's work."

  Su Mo smiled.

  "He agreed. And supported it."

  "I think Xing Biao is quite good. Brothers, I advise you not to be gloomy all day long. No matter how hot you are, you can't withstand the cold water pouring in."

  Su Mo took a sip of coffee and smiled thinking of Xing Biao.

  "He was very happy with it. Even if I threw a bucket of ice cubes and water on him, he would treat it like a water-splashing festival with a playful smile. The more intense the splashing, the happier he would be. There is something abnormal about his expression."