"You're right, I'm a loan shark."

  Aiming at the other side of his neck, he bit down again.

  "Interest is compound interest."

 So, don't borrow money from loan sharks, if you can't repay it, just make a profit at a high rate, take one bite and let him bite three times.

  The last bite was under his earlobe, sucking out the same purple-red mark. Before spitting, he kissed Su Mo's earlobe harshly.

  "I accuse you of being a hooligan!"

  Su Mo was furious. Again and again, he broke away from his control, raised his hand and slapped this bastard to death.

  Xing Biao pinched his wrist.

  "If you hit me again, I will bite you."

  Su Mo stared and his face turned red with anger.

  "Breaking the agreement, leaving the house with your bare buttocks naked for me, get out of here!"

  "Did I do it?"

  Xing Biao smiled evilly.

  "You moved your mouth."

  "You bit me first. There are still teeth marks."

  Don't try to deny it, just raise your wrist and shake it, see if you can see that there are still bloodshot eyes.

  Su Mo checked his neck with the rearview mirror. If he saw a little blood on his neck, he would definitely go to court and sue Xing Biao for malicious injury.

  Damn it, damn it, he took three bites and left three purple-red marks. There was no bloodshot mark at all. On the contrary, these three red hickeys were eye-catching.

  Being planted with brownberries!

Chapter 36

  Depend on!

  He turned to look at Xing Biao, huffing angrily.

  Xing Biao was proud at one point and arrogant at the other, smiling as if he had won five million. Just shaking his head and wagging his tail.

  "I will take revenge without lifting a finger."

  Just sue him. He didn't hit him or assault him. He just sued him for intentional injury and no injuries. Tell qiángjian, there is no evidence, this trick is so damn easy to use. Absolutely amazing!

  Su Mo was really frustrated and had no choice. Nothing can be done. I can only stare and wish I could stare him to death!

  "Okay, okay, daughter-in-law, your eye sockets are so big that your eyes are popping out. Let's make peace, can we make peace? I was wrong and I shouldn't have bitten you. I'll buy a gift to make amends."

  He laughed until his stomach hurt, but if he really dared to continue laughing, Su Mo would dare to strangle him to death, just look at the burning anger in his eyes.

  What is a good old man? He just teaches his wife a lesson. She gets angry and buys gifts to please him.

  "rogue."

  "Well, they all call me that."

  "asshole."

  "My parents said the same thing about me back then."

  Absolutely not angry, no matter how much you scold him, you won't get angry. He has a lot of meat, so just scold him.

  Su Mo was really at a loss for words. He really couldn't find any words to describe this perverted, shameless and invincible person. What could he do?