𝟏𝟔~ 𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

-'♡'-

Aaisha was staring out the window nonstop, she did not even glance at Ranvijay

Aaisha was staring out the window nonstop, she did not even glance at Ranvijay. Though those views of the natural world brought her mental calm, those buildings somehow became a part of her everyday life. Upon witnessing those green sightings, she noticed white birds soaring against a deep blue backdrop. Her thoughts became extremely calm.

Her body was experiencing a wide range of feelings. All the time, she was thinking about how she would live there and how Ranvijay's family would put up with her rudeness.

Ranvijay did not interfere with Aaisha's sighting sessions either.

"It is midnight. How long does it take to get to your place now?" Aaisha spoke in a hushed yet commanding tone.

"We will arrive at our location in fifteen minutes. And it is not my place anymore it is ours." Ranvijay said, looking into Aaisha's eyes with a spark of hope.

"Oh, whatever"
She gave a prompt response, but it was clear that she was not even trying to deny that she could no longer use the words independently.

She quickly pulled out her phone because she was starting to get bored. And noticed the trending topic on Twitter. It was clearly Her and Ranvijay.

When she switched to Instagram. Her wedding was the talk of the town.

Her opulent attire, ornate jewellery, and elegant gown. Instagram was buzzing with hot topics.

But when she went to the comments on those posts.

A commenter stated, "But she does not deserve him." Swiftly directing her gaze towards Ranvijay, Aaisha curved her mouth into a smirk and uttered, "But i got him bitches."

"What did you say?" Ranvijay asked aaisha.

"Nothing. Why must you always interfere with my work? I was conversing with myself." Aaisha answered, instantly transforming her facial expression from mild to enraged.

"And why is it that you always have to argue?" Ranvijay cross-questioned her. But before Aaisha could respond. Ranvijay's driver approached and opened the door.

"Are beta, jhagde toh baad me bhi ho jayenge. Pehle rani-sa ko aane toh de."
( Hey son, fights will happen later also. Let the queen come first." ) Ranvijay's parents said together.

"Yes, I was telling him the same thing. See how your son always argues with me," Aaisha said after giving Ranvijay an idea for how she could easily change the topic.

When she arrived at the gate, she was struck by the beauty of his home. It was incredible, and she wondered how she had never heard of that house before.