𝟭𝟱~𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒆

हज़ारों में किसी को.. तक़दीर ऐसी
मिली है, इक राँझा और हीर जैसी
ना जाने ये ज़माना, क्यों चाहे रे मिटाना
कलंक नहीं, इश्क़ है काजल पिया

-'♡'-

"If my wife did not eat anything, how could I possibly eat?" I could feel sensations all over my cheeks as Mr

"If my wife did not eat anything, how could I possibly eat?" I could feel sensations all over my cheeks as Mr. Chaudhary spoke.

Her cheeks turned red, and I liked it. Red cheeks? I never imagined it. But if this had such an impact on her, I wonder what other things will do.

"You should not do this. I have a habit of skipping meals. But you don't." Aaisha spoke.

"Okay! As you say. After we get married, I will eat."

"But wh- " I shut her mouth with my fingers before she could say anything.

"Will not you get hungry after speaking so much?"

She rolled her eyes. Why does she need to do that? She gestured to allow her to speak. When I did that, she said, "As if."

I suppose I need to change her attitude, and I will be her husband in a few hours. If I will not do it, who will?

When I had the opportunity to speak, Someone spoke.

"Romance- shomance abhi se ho rha hai bhai inka" ( "Their romance is already happening" ) And I just froze. Romance? Maybe.

"Bhai abhi Suhagraat baaki hai, abhi he sab karloge? " ( "Brother, the wedding night is still left, will you do everything now?") Devansh entered and spoke.

Even though it was true, I could not help but slap his face while Natasha and Aaisha gave him death glares.

Fine. I could not get over the fact that he was acting like a complete idiot. He flirts with every possible girl.

"Queen, Should we perform the main rituals now?" The priest arrived and questioned her.
And to my surprise, she simply nodded.

Time skip

(I intended to keep this section short.As I was eager for their married life to begin in the upcoming chapters.)

)