𝟖~𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈

Precap :- "Mom!"

__________________

Aaisha opened her eyes screaming"Mom! " "Mom!"

"Mom! " "Mom!"

But she didn't find any one, In her room.
She was startled, and then Natasha arrived very soon.

"Aaisha! Aaisha, nobody is in here, Please, just relax." Abruptly, Natasha gave her a hug.

And Aaisha exclaimed, "Natasha, I saw my mother; she is still alive, She came over to talk to me. Again, I let her go."

Aaisha kept saying the same thing over and over. Her breathing became more relaxed after a while, though.

Since it was midnight, Natasha put Aaisha back to sleep and exited her room.

After a few hours, aaisha woke up and went to gym.

She was, however, under stress, which was not like her at all. She lost her mother a long time ago, but she is just now starting to feel it. It is not feasible.

After completing all of her workout duties. She entered the living room, and Natasha appeared.

"Are you upset? " natasha asked while doing hand gesturess. With that aaisha nodded in a no.

Aaisha was drinking coffee and scrolling through the events of the day.

She was not showing that she was upset.

Natasha was feeling sad about her. She then said, "You know we have to go shopping? Remember that?"

Aaisha merely hummed.

"I must go to the office, you see. I therefore do not have time for it. I adore your sense of style, so please select my engagement gown." Aaisha spoke all at once.

"Are you fu*king serious? It's your engagement! Why would I do that?"
From natasha's words It was very clear that she was angry.

Aaisha knew that Natasha would force her to agree, she gave her consent in advance then.

"Ahh, I'll go! Let me know the time, and I will only visit one store! Alright? "
Aaisha said

Sparkles filled Natasha's eyes.

"For sure ! We are leaving at four o'clock then and we'll shop from Sabyasachi" Aaisha obeyed Natasha's commands like a puppy.

Aaisha took care of everything. When 3:30 rolled around, she was in the office. She informed her manager of all the work that needed to be done today and left from there.

When she reached the place, she already found natasha there.

But little she did not know apna ranvijay bhi hai vahan par ( Our ranvijay was
there too..)

)