𝟗~𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒚

Precap :- There was a message, but it was from outside the country.

"Did you really think you could ruin me?"

"Just wait and watch."

"I will destroy you and your bloody people very soon."

___________________________________

Aaisha was extremely agitated after receiving that message

Aaisha was extremely agitated after receiving that message.Finally, she turned to her hacker friend and asked, to research that individual.

However, she stated that due to her family's demands, it would not be feasible in a few days. Thus, Aaisha agreed without much fuss.

However, she stated that she will receive that in two weeks, following her marriage.

(You will all be shocked to learn Aaisha's secret.
Here, time jumps forward to the day of their engagement.)

This is the day that I will get engaged

It all happened so quickly-like a flash of light.

Natasha has already finished everything.

Because of Natasha, I do not even get enough time to consider that I do not have parents like other people.

After a while, my dress arrived, and I wore it. I refused makeup, but Natasha, as always, did what she wanted and applied a little makeup.

Now that I had finished getting ready, it was time to head downstairs. But I could not take my eyes off the mirror.

After ages, I was finally seeing myself that way. My traditional bold outfit, with a hint of makeup lingering over my face, was captivating. All I could see in myself was my mom.

"Everyone, especially my jiju, came. If you are done staring at yourself, can we go down now?" Natasha spoke from behind the door.

Upon descending, I caught sight of him.
While seated on the stage, hold on.
Are we twinning ? Is this thing real?