𝟏𝟎~𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔

Precap :- "This earring, Natasha was wearing thi-this." Aaisha spoke, a little hesitantly.

In a minute, Ranvijay got a picture.

"Natasha!"

A package containing a blood-stained earring was given to me by Ranvijay

A package containing a blood-stained earring was given to me by Ranvijay. And in an instant, I realized that was of Natasha.

The white diamonds that adorned her ears with such extravagance were now covered in blood.

Whoever did this, I swear. I am going to ruin him.

I could feel the terror coursing through my mind-what if she gets hurt, what if she gets kill- No! She will not experience any negative outcomes.

Then a message was sent to Ranvijay, saying, "Want to get your soon-to-be wife's best friend? If yes, visit this place."

My eyes were bloodshot from rage, and I believe Ranvijay's eyes were also red the next moment. We were simply going to walk away. I started having panic attack but this time I got that in front of someone else.

"Ranvi-Ranvijay, why can not I live my life like the others? Why, that deity. Why is it that he, whom everyone believes in, does not show mercy to me?Why!" I bent on my knees and ranvijay got down too. And said.

"Aisha, you are misunderstood, God has other plans for you." He said while looking into my eyes.

(Destiny winked, and God smiled)

Another individual arrived. He was holding a girl in his arms who was wearing a long white dress and red heels.

Devansh! He arrived holding Natasha in his arms.

I approached her as soon as I could breathe again.

"N-natasha! I apologize for not being able to give you my full attention. I am sorry.." and then, hopefully unnoticed by others, a single tear fell from my eyes.

Although I was relieved that she was alright, someone else seemed happier than me. Another person's red, enraged eyes were visible.

It has shocked me a little.

I made her put on a blanket after Devansh led her to her room. I considered sleeping next to her, and I did
but not before saying goodbye to Devansh and Ranvijay.