𝟔~𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒖𝒅𝒆.

Third person's pov :-

A middle-aged man was being beaten by five people; he was shivering and had blood dripping from his mouth. He begged to be given a regular death or to be put in jail, but their intention was to give him a spectacular death.

He received the cruelest death of all time, making everyone shudder.

However, this is completely normal for someone who bosses people around and murders anyone who tries to stand in his way.

Ishan, He is the boss of the Russian Mafia and flew from India for a reason,
Which is still unknown to many.

"Sir, you asked for that Man's information; here it is." One member of that mafia group said.

"Give it to me, and eliminate the individuals residing in our junkyard. Their hideous faces have enraged me." Ishan said.

Ishan. Although we all know his name, we are still unaware of his last name. He keeps his last name a secret from everyone.

He has a lot of mystery about him.

So Today, The Chaudhary family will determine the date

So Today, The Chaudhary family will determine the date. The only family I have is Natasha, and that priest, as his family has been our family's priests for a very long time.

I still think that how did I find such an innocent girl like Natasha. She is such a sweet soul.

I.Don't.Deserve.Her

Since the Chaudhary family is a joint family, remembering their names is the most challenging task.

The hardest task I have ever encountered, ugh.

The palace was illuminated by flowers throughout. For a reason, I am not a big fan of flowers, but Natasha is giving it her all, so I could not say no.

"Heyyy, Why are you in this place? Let's Go get yourself ready!" Natasha arrived and started ordering around lol

Let's Go get yourself ready!" Natasha arrived and started ordering around lol.

And she quickly got me up and we went to my room, where she helped me get ready