[ 𝟓𝟔 ] - 𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

As (Y/N) slowly opened her eyes that next morning, the first thing that rushed through her mind were the events of the previous evening, her cheeks warming and her lips wobbling into a rather ridiculous, embarrassed smile. After the first round, Alastor didn't seem much too interested in sexually stimulating himself, but rather her instead. With his fingers or with his tongue, he explored her body and brought her to orgasm many times over, delighting in her expressive actions and sounds.

She pressed her hands to her burning cheeks, willing her rapidly beating heart to settle.

But how could she?

After all, Alastor, the man who pleasured her so intensely only hours earlier, was lying behind her. With his arms wrapped firmly around her waist in an iron-like grip, he kept her back pressed to his chest. Though she was still naked, her only covering being the sheets of her bed, Alastor himself still donned his clothing save for his jacket that he initially removed.

While (Y/N) was a bit disappointed that she hadn't been able to see the rest of Alastor's body, she didn't entirely mind.

She was more than satisfied.

Lifting back the covers ever so slightly, she hesitated before gently plucking up one of Alastor's fingers to remove his hands from her waist so she could rise and dress for the day. Not only that, but perhaps stretch since she felt so very sore from the actions of that last night, her legs still wobbly over the exertion of her body. Unfortunately, Alastor only pulled her back, his lips pressing against her neck in ghostly kisses that sent shivers racing up and down her spine.

"You were awake?" She murmured softly.

"I've been awake," he answered back, his usual radio-filter crackling between use and his normal voice. "If you wished to rest a tad longer, I certainly wouldn't have minded."

"I-Is that so?" She stuttered, flustered over how easily he was able to say such things.

Alastor's eyes lidded as he stared at the back of (Y/N)'s head, the heat exuding from her body a foreign feeling, yet wholly welcome. If he were being honest, the events of the previous evening were no doubt a type of falter in his normal, gentlemanly manner, having had no reason before to ever desire or ever want to participate in such actions. However, as his gloved fingers brushed against the nape of her neck, her body shuddering from the rather sudden touch, he thought that he didn't mind if it were with her.

Only her.

Lifting a strand of her (H/L) hair to press to his lips, his smile softened.

Oh, how he delighted in her presence.

Being by (Y/N)'s side was as if he were breathing for the first time after drowning for so long. Normally, he wouldn't believe in such silly superstitions such as the pondering of fate, but the way he was so drawn to (Y/N) couldn't help but make him doubt his previous standings.

"Alastor...?" (Y/N) began tentatively, snapping him from his thoughts.

"Yes, darling?"

"Last night... did you want that?"

"Hm?"

"It's just..." she trailed off, nervously fidgeting with her fingers underneath the covers. "...I assumed you weren't that inclined to do that."

"Mere trivialities," he easily waved her words away as if the weight behind them weighed less than air, thoroughly surprising her. "It's true I've never felt the need to partake in such activities, but perhaps with you... I wouldn't be too aggrieved."