[ 𝟓𝟑 ] - 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 】

    The moment Alastor walked into the hotel after assisting Charlie in helping recruit cannibals for her own personal army against the exorcists they were about to face, his eyes immediately zeroed in on (Y/N)

    The moment Alastor walked into the hotel after assisting Charlie in helping recruit cannibals for her own personal army against the exorcists they were about to face, his eyes immediately zeroed in on (Y/N). It was surprising that she and everyone else were still there with the threat of Heaven's army, yes, but what she was doing, however, was the most surprising—and the most irksome.

Husk looked almost exhausted as he stared down at (Y/N) studying two pairs of coins rather intensely, her eyes narrowed in determination.

"Just give up already if you can't figure out the trick," Husk sighed while he took a swig of his drink before standing up and helping Angel hammer down a loose nail, the spider demon flashing him a smile in thanks as he sat back down again. "I mean, I can just tell ya what I did."

"No, I can figure it out!" (Y/N) insisted.

    Alastor's smile thinned.

    "My, my!" He exclaimed with fake joviality as he approached, staring up at the two of them who were currently on the balcony with Angel, his tone holding a rather dangerous edge to it. "It looks like you two bonded while I was gone..."

    "What the fuck..." Husk muttered under his breath from the chilling look Alastor was giving him.

    "(Y/N), my dear... come to me," Alastor called out to her, obviously displeased with how closely she was interacting with the soul he had on a leash.

    "One sec!" She replied back, her gaze still focused on the two coins in hand, missing the tick in Alastor's brow and the twitch in his fingers that all but suggested how dissatisfied he was becoming. "I'm just trying to figure out this trick, and then I'll be down! Just give me one more second..."

    A shadow fell over Alastor's face.

    This disgusting, petty feeling of envy was thick and suffocating, and he couldn't help but recall how often he was sensing such an emotion. There was only one obvious explanation, and he was staring right at her, watching as she enjoyed her time with others—others that weren't him. Alastor was known as a man who wasn't very fond of other people, especially those that got in his nerves, but (Y/N)'s case was different: she was not the one who irritated him, merely, it was the people around her.