[ 𝟏𝟓 ] - 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 】

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 】

    When Alastor returned to the hotel with Pentious' eggs behind him, having been tasked by Vaggie to get rid of them considering they were 'evil henchmen' but finding them useful instead, he stopped short when finding the lobby in complete disarray

When Alastor returned to the hotel with Pentious' eggs behind him, having been tasked by Vaggie to get rid of them considering they were 'evil henchmen' but finding them useful instead, he stopped short when finding the lobby in complete disarray. Furniture was upended whilst pillows were thrown about, and then there was Charlie, Vaggie, Angel Dust, and Niffty desperately looking as if they were searching for something.

    Husk, of course, looked as unbothered as he usually did, his eyes however widening when spotting Alastor, his back straightening.

    "Charlie!" Alastor exclaimed with a wide grin as he approached her, for some reason a strange feeling settling within the pit of his stomach—a feeling he was starting to figure out he despised. "What is going on here? I've only been gone a few hours, and this place is already a mess! Oh, what would you all do without me? Haha!"

    "H-Hi, Alastor..." Charlie greeted, her smile however a bit too tight than usual.

    Alastor's eyes narrowed.

    Something was off.

    Something was very off.

    He could sense it.

    That was when he realized what that disturbing feeling he felt was: discomfort and unease.

    It was sickening.

    "What. Happened?" Alastor questioned lowly as he settled his cane right in front of him with his hands on top of it, his eyes glitching between radio dials and normal pupils.

    All residents backed away, fear in their eyes.

    Even Charlie, the Princess of Hell itself, a being far more powerful than Alastor, could only feel dread when facing him at his most wrathful. While everyone knew he was far more twisted than he let on, many secrets being hidden under that smile of his, they had all gotten used to him as the affable manager of the hotel.