[ 𝟗 ] - 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 】

    "So you're a human soul, huh?" Angel Dust stared up at (Y/N) in her cat form, currently the spider demon holding her up under her front legs as he lay on his back draped across the couch of the lobby

"So you're a human soul, huh?" Angel Dust stared up at (Y/N) in her cat form, currently the spider demon holding her up under her front legs as he lay on his back draped across the couch of the lobby. "Ya know, I wasn't expecting Alastor to bring home someone like you. I think you have a bad taste in the people that you like, 'cause, why do you like him? Better question: why do ya like me, hehe..."

    (Y/N) tilted her head.

    What kind of question is that?

    Squirming in his hold, she caused Angel to snap out of his thoughts, eagerly scrambling from his hands so she could rub her head under his chin. Even curling up around his neck, she purred loudly to let him know that such a question shouldn't even have to be asked.

    "H-Hey!" He stuttered, seemingly baffled by her affectionate actions. "What are you doing?"

    Giving you much-needed affection.

    Duh.

    (Y/N) lifted her head from where she was nuzzled into his neck, her (E/C) eyes peering into his own so intently that he was the one to break away first. The situation was more than strange to him, as he had to keep reminding himself that the cat before him wasn't just a cat, but a sinner like himself. Not only that, but what was the most puzzling about his current predicament was how tender she was being with him, as if he needed that type of compassion and support.

    It perplexed him.

    But more than that, though, it made him hope that he wasn't completely hopeless.

    That he did deserve love.

    Angel allowed his smile to soften as he stared down at (Y/N), slowly sitting up so he could cradle her in his arms and scratch under her chin. And if he looked closely, he saw that despite being a cat, she was surely smiling from his touch.