[ 𝟒 ] - 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 】

    (Y/N) was limited to the role of a pet

Not even as a pet, but a plaything.

    Confined to Alastor's room for however long he would be out, she was forced to wait for him for hours on end, practically begging for him to return as the dredges of boredom and utter insanity began creeping into her mind. Not only was there nothing to do, but the creepy sounds of the swamp did nothing to ease her nerves.

    She was utterly alone.

    Utterly alone, as a cat.

    Currently curled up under Alastor's desk, trying to nod off so that some hours of the day could bleed away, she immediately perked up at the sound of the door unlocking. Eagerly running forward towards Alastor, she hopped around trying to gain his attention, begging to both be turned back into a human and for food—she was starving. For the four days she had been under Alastor's care, it was obvious he didn't know how to care for an animal, let alone anyone.

    The only time she was given food or water was when he was around, and she was starting to wonder if he was doing so on purpose.

    "Oh, my!" Alastor smiled down at her as he laced his hands behind his back, watching with that unsettling gaze of his as she tried to get through to him her want to be a human through motions alone. "It looks like you want something again! And how do you ask for something you want?"

    (Y/N) frowned.

    Not again...

    He's lucky he's so good-looking.

    Sitting down in front of him, she then lay on her stomach before placing her head in between her front legs—a semblance of a bow, for a cat.

    "Good girl!" Alastor asserted as he pat her on the head, then snapping his fingers.