Compensation and Hard Justification

Start from the beginning

Clara: Oh, then in that case...

Clara then became playful as she leaned over and took it out of a dead person's hands.

Clara: I'm afraid your rentals have been repossessed. 

Odette rolled her eyes at her sister's playfulness and went to pick up one case of Angelic Steel. 

Clara: You think Y/N's gonna meet up with Mom for some extra training?

Odette: Depends. 

Clara: Does your answer always have the same word, "depends"?

Odette looked at Clara and said. 

Odette: Depends. 

Clara was not amused, but she saw something in the distance and it was coming at high speed. 

Clara: LOOK OUT!

(VROOM)

Odette: AHH!

Clara saw that it was Charlie's limo racing down the street. She rushed to pull her sister out of the way, letting a couple more cars pass. 

(VROOM)(VROOM)(VROOM)(VROOM)(VROOM)

Odette: (panting heavily) Thank you. But...was that the Princess' family limo?

Clara then looked at her sister and said. 

Clara: Depends.~

Odette then realized the joke and looked at her sister, unimpressed while Clara let out a grin.

Odette: 😒

Clara: 😁😏
-----------------------

(PLAY THIS)

(VROOM)

Y/N: GOGOGOGOGOGO!

Everyone was in the car, trying to escape from the mercenaries. One of the mercenaries popped the window open with their gun and fired a few rounds at them. 

(RATATATATATATA)

Charlie: Crap!

Angel Dust: Look, keep driving and we'll handle this!

Angel Dust and Y/N nodded at each other and pulled out their guns. They then looked through the shattered window and they returned fire. 

Angel Dust/Y/N: (battle cry) 

(RATATATATATATATA)

(SKRRRT)

Mercenary #2: AGH!

Five mercenaries were driving after them, eager for the bounty on Y/N's head. Y/N and Angel Dust's bullets hit one of the tires, causing one of the cars to spiral out of control and hit a pole...

(CRASH)(BOOM)

Causing the pole to crash on them, exploding the car and killing one of them.