Ch 13: Fighting Heaven

Start from the beginning

“This is your end Adam, I won’t stand for this treachery any longer on my home.” I yell, furry showing in my voice and eyes. Magic wells around me like never before as my form changes to that on the same as with Valentino but larger, larger then the hotel, nightmare fuel and then I start to sing.

I’ll keep quiet
You won’t even know I’m here
You won’t suspect a thing
You won’t see me in the mirror
But I crept into your heart
You can’t make me disappear
‘Til I make you

My voice has become sinister, a real siren singing her song.

I made myself at home
In the cobwebs and the lies
I’m learning all your tricks
I can hurt you from inside
I made myself a promise
You would never see me cry
‘Til I make you

I didn’t care at the moment what was going on as I was powering up my own self as I grew bigger and bigger, striking fear into those who dare cross me.

You’ll never know what hit you
Won’t see me closing in
I’m gonna make you suffer
This hell you put me in
I’m underneath your skin
The devil within

You’ll never know what hit you

Adam only now realizes the mistake he made, I was the finale boss, not Lucifer, not Alastor, not Charlie, me and no one else.

I’ll be here
When you think you’re all alone
Seeping through the cracks
I’m the poison in your bones
My love is your disease
I won’t let it set you free
‘Til I break you

Soul chains sprout, capturing every angel except Adam. The face he makes in turn because he can’t do anything is one worth savoring, hopeless and helpless, completely at one’s mercy.

You’ll never know what hit you
Won’t see me closing in
I’m gonna make you suffer
This hell you put me in
I’m underneath your skin
The devil within

The soul chains tighten around the angels, just enough to make it feel like you’re dying but I keep the souls alive so they can’t die. Let them know my furry.

You’ll never know what hit you
I tried to be the lover to your nightmare
Look what you made of me
Now I’m the heavy burden that you can’t bear

Adam looks at me with rage and trys to fire at me but, hehehe, it doesn’t work because I wrap a soul chain around him now.

Look what you made of me
I’ll make you see
You’ll never know what hit you
Won’t see me closing in
I’m gonna make you suffer
This hell you put me in
I’m underneath your skin
The devil within
You’ll never know what hit you
The devil within
You’ll never know what hit you

As the song finishes I drain his soul energy to the point its almost dead, after doing that to all the other angels of course. Then I let then go. I know they don’t deserve it but guilt will rein so it watch it in the long run then short term satisfaction.

I shrink back down and into my original form by Lucifer who seems frozen, telling him, “He’s all yours.”

What I didn’t realize is that Adam had the audacity to try and hit me from behind but Lucifer threw him into the ground and continued to punch him until Charlie told him it was enough. Adam then went on to rant about how this wasn’t fair and what not  until Nifty stabbed and killed him, a bumber but I couldn’t help but laugh.

The angels then retreat back to heaven where Lute takes care of something that I could care less about. I see Charlie looking down and starting to sing and it’s sad, that’s when I realize I don’t see Sir Pentious but I know he's not dead, his soul is still alive but different. I turn my head up and there it is, in heaven, Charlie did it, she redeemed a soul. They work on rebuilding the hotel but don’t, not yet anyways, Alastor is missing. I find him in the wreckage of the radio tower, using magic I fix it before his, right before he about to teleport, I heard what he said and I know exactly who he was talking about but that’s not my place to tell.