Chapter 1

" I'll miss you when I'm gone little one", my mum said. " But where are you going" I asked showing alot of confusion. My mum promisd to never go anywhere without me. But I never knew why she was always talking about leaving some day until that faithful day.
My mum was really sick, at night it got worse, my father wasn't home, he's a drunk so he never comes home at night, he goes out to drink his life out which made me really disappointed.

He always hit my mum, any opportunity he got, he was so mean and heartless towards her. Even when I informed him mother was sick, he didn't care, all he was after was his bottle of liquor.

He didn't come home that night too, it was raining cats and dogs outside and it was dark, I didn't know what to do, I considered trying to find help but no one really liked us in the village.

" Mother wait here, lemme get you some water", I was sobbing because she sounded like she was finding it hard to breathe, I was scared. Just as I was about to leave to get the water, she grabbed me with the last bit of strength she had.

" I'm fine Lydia" she said through her wheezing coughs. She was obviously lying, she just didn't want me to be worried but what could I do. She's my mum afterall.
" You're obviously not ok ma, please let go off me, I need to get you some water", I was still sobbing.

" Lydia, forget about the water, I have something  to tell you" she was obviously struggling to get those words out of her throat. I sat by her side to listen to what she had to say.

" My beautiful princess, I know you're going to feel lonely after tonight, but I promise I'll always be here for you, I'll always be watching you my dear" a tear trickled down her eyes.

" You have to leave this house tonight my princess, you have to run away from here, please. Your father will maltreat you" her breathing started to seize and she started coughing.  " Lydia, I will always love you", her voice sounded so low and comforting. She started coughing blood, it wasn't the first time but this time it was too much.

She vomited a ton of blood on the sheets, I was running around the house in distress while crying. I was so clueless on how to handle the situation. Water wasn't helping.

" Mother please don't leave me, please, you're the only one I have, please, don't leave me" she was gasping for air and didn't seem to be getting any better, her eyes had turn completely white and she finally started convulsing, she was bleeding from her nose and mouth.

" Mother", I screamed whilst shaking her, she had stopped moving, i screamed loudly when I couldn't hear any heart beat. I shook her body violently in hopes that she'd jump up and give me a hug or something but I guess my imagination had the better of me.

I knelt by her body while crying, " mother you promised not to go anywhere without me, is that where you kept saying you'd go? Well I want to go with you, wake up for me please, please open your eyes, Look at me please" I clearly wasn't ready to believe she was gone. "How dare she do this to me", I thought to my self. I was so devastated.

I stared at her pale blood stained face, " I'll miss you too mama" I wiped away the tears from the sides of her face and laid by her side. I pulled her in for a tight hug.

"Leave this house" her voice echoed in my head, I remembered she told me to leave tonight. But what about her body? I cant leave her here, I concluded I wouldn't leave and closed my eyes after taking in a long sniff of her scent.
                                     ******

" Take her away" I woke up to my father's voice instructing some men to take away mother's body. He was a very strict and mean man so I couldn't say no. I tried grabbing onto her cloth but I was pushed away by one of the men.

I watched as my mum was Carried away.  "Throw her in the cursed forest" he instructed the men. " The cursed forest? Father the cursed forest is home to many wild and forbidden creatures, they'll...".

" Shut up you stupid cursed animal" he yelled at me. I immediately kept quiet because if I continued to ramble, I'd have my head in my palms.

I quietly watched them take my mum away from the house. " I'm sorry mother, I wasn't able to do anything to help you, I'm so useless, please forgive me".
                                     ******

I had no friends in the village nor any other family I knew of except my uncle from my dad's side who always tries to touch me. But mother always intervened when she saw him. "Now I have no one to defend me if that evil being comes here" I sqid to my self still sobbing. I was packing all of mum's clothes into a bag, I planned on wearing them once I attained the height and size.

" What are you doing you brat", father saw me arranging the clothes and snatched the bag from me. " They're mother's clothes", I said while standing up. " I'm not blind little girl, I can see that clearly, what do you want to do with them" she gave me a venomous look that sent chills down my spine.

" I plan on wearing them when I get older", I lowered my head to avoid his eyes. " These expensive clothes? You plan on wearing these? You're so stupid, leave here right now", he instructed and I ran out of the room sobbing.

" I plan on wearing them when I'm older" he mimicked me and cackled to him self, " I'm gonna sell these clothes and there's nothing she can do about it because she's scared of me" he said to him self while laughing like a psycho that he is.

I was so enraged and felt so bitter in my heart, I went to the kitchen and picked up the sharpest knife I could find and sneaked up behind him. My hands were trembling, I had never killed even a rat before buti was so angry I gathered all the courage i had.

Just when I was about to get close enough, he turned around and kicked me away immediately, i stumbled and fell flat, the knife fell too. He picked up the knife and slowly walked up to me, at that moment i knew i was dead. I tried moving back as quick as I was but he stepped on my foot "if you move one more inch, I'll cut off your throat", my eyes widened with fear.

" So you think you are brave huh, you want to stab me? Do you know how many eyes I have plucked out and how many hearts I have stabbed? Little girl, are you sure you're my daughter" he traced  the knife down my thighs.

" I'm sorry dad", I sobbed in fear, he had a really devilish grin  on his face. " No you're not, you'll be sorry after this", he threw the knife far from us and aggressively picked me up and threw me on my mother's bed.

He started taking off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants, my eyes widened in realization of what was about to happen, i started screaming and begging for him to stol but to no avail. He slapped me a couple of times and covered my mouth because of my screams but I bit his hand.

He tore my gown and my underwear. I was only 16, I knew no man, no one had seen beyond my knees except my mother. I struggled to push him away from him with my legs but he aggressively forced his way into me, he found it difficult to get it because I was still a virgin. Loud screams escaped my throat. I screamed and cried my throat out due to the hot pain I felt down there.

" That's it you brat, cry, let me hear how much pain you're in, no one is coming to save you" , he said while thrusting deep into my bleeding vagina. To be honest I always fantasized about a handsome prince doing what my dad was doing to me but it seens imaginations are truly not reality.

I screamed and cried through out the whole process, I begged him to stop, I tried to adjust to the pain but nothing was working for me. He kept groping my breasts, my breasts were of good size, I would say I had a really nice figure for a young girl of 16. I felt so disgusted with every stroke he gave my my thighs, breasts and hair. I didn't enjoy any of it.

He reeked of alcohol and was very aggressive with me. My own father touching me that way made me cry even more.   "Mother" I kept screaming for my mother because I have never felt this type of pain before and only she can comfort me.

He kept thrusting into me and it felt like I was being torn apart from every angle. " Mother please come take me " After screaming for a while, my head felt fuzzy and heavy and I saw black. I couldn't remember what happened after that.

                 ******

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, please don't forget to vote. I love you all😘