•t w e n t y - f i v e •

A week later~

Stef and her family are having a day to themselves, so it means I have time to myself. I decided to have a little shopping day. I call bill to ask if he wants to come. The phone rings and he answers on the 3rd ring. "Hey y/n!!" Bill says with an excited voice. "Hi bill, I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping. I would go with Tom but he's boring." I say, laughing while applying some makeup. "He's right next to me and he's not-" he gets interrupted by Tom. "I am not boring! And after that, I'm coming with you two." Tom decides. "Ugh fine, you're still boring but I appreciate you so it's fine." I say while applying some eyeshadow. "I'll meet you guys at the mall at 12." I tell them. "Alright! See you soon." Bill says and we hang up and i continue to get ready.

I pick some simple clothes and I grab a little bag and I leave

I pick some simple clothes and I grab a little bag and I leave. I begin to walk to the mall, I stop at a small store to grab a bottle of Diet Coke and some candy for myself. I keep walking and go to the mall. As soon as I see Tom and bill I smile and walk towards them. "Hi!" I sat and hug bill and I can tell Tom is waiting for one too. "Hey! You look great!" Bill says and smiles. I giggle and do a little twirl. "Do
I not get a hug hm?" Tom says with a smirk on his face.

I roll my eyes playfully and hug him, looking up at him and leaning in to kiss him. He kisses me softly, before whispering in my ear. "Your skirt is way too short." I blush and roll my eyes, before flipping him off. "Oh shut up." I say laughing. "Now come on, I need some new clothes." They nod and we walk into a store. My eyes widen at the sight of the clothes. "Oh I am so happy right now."

A few hours later ~

We had been shopping for a while and we had gotten some lunch. We leave the restaurant and I decided to drag them into Victoria's Secret and I could see the dread on bills face and I laughed and said "It's not that bad bill." And he scoffs. "You two are gonna do weird couple things now and i don't want to see that." Bill says and Tom and I begin laughing. "Maybe just a little bit." I tell him and walk into the store hand in hand with Tom.

I lean in and whisper in toms ear. "You can pick one thing for me and I'll wear it for you tonight." and I could feel the excitement grow within him. "God you're so amazing." He whispers and I felt my heart speed up. I looked around and picked up a few things, embarrassing bill completely. Tom wanders off and picks up a few things before walking back to us. "Here you go baby" he hands me a red Lacy bra and matching panties. Then he pulls out a white lace slip. My face went red and I began giggling, bill fake gags and I laugh at him before taking the items to the counter and bought them.

We all decided to go home, tom invited me to his house, which I kindly accepted. We all returned to their house and Tom and I left to go to his room. I put my bags in a corner and Tom locks the door. "So, you gonna put them on for me hm?" Tom asks as I grab the bag and take out the lingerie. I go into his bathroom and change. Feeling confident, I open the door and lean against the doorframe and then I
saw a flash and heard a click. "Gotcha." He said and waited for the Polaroid to print.

I smirked and walked towards him, straddling his lap. "How do I look hm?" I ask, running my fingers over his jawline, leaning in and kissing softly. "You look so incredibly delicious" he says, running his hands further up my thighs. His fingers then run over the red lace, tracing the small patterns as he leans in to kiss my neck. I giggle and get nervous and he pulls me closer, leaving dark hickeys covering my neck.

I decide to take control, I run my fingers down to the hem of his shirt, I slowly pull it off, throwing it to the side, I begin to kiss his neck, moving down to his chest, then his abs, then I stop at the edge of his pants. He was unbelievably aroused, I found it amusing, I gently rubbed him through his pants, not breaking eye contact the entire time. I lay soft loving kisses atop of his clothed bulge. He let out a needy groan and I smirked, knowing I was doing nothing but teasing him.

"Y/N Please. I'm begging you..please just do something." He begged softly and he ran his fingers through my hair. "Patience my dear." I say quietly as I begin to unbuckle his belt. After a moment, I remove the belt and lay it to the side, knowing Tom would want to get revenge later. I unzipped his jeans and pulled them down slightly, just enough for my teasing to continue. I began to softly kiss his length that was only covered by the thin layer of his boxers down

He groans and I giggle, "what's wrong baby?" I ask, knowing exactly what was wrong. "you know what- fuck..please baby girl.." he begs once again and I give in, pulling his boxers down and his dick springs out. I bite my lip and I begin to stroke him softly. After a few moments, we hear someone coming upstairs, I look up at him in a panic and I quickly move up next to him, covering the both of us with a blanket. Then, my worst nightmare, his mother walks in and sits on the end of his bed and begins talking.

As we're listening to her, my hand never left his dick, I began to very gently stroke, he looked at me and cleared his throat. I continued as his mum spoke. After around 5 minutes, I could tell he was close, so I slow down. Then, his mum asks us a question, "so what are you two then Lovers?". She had a joking smile on her face and we looked at each other. "We're dating now, but uhm..we're kinda busy at the minute so uh.." Tom said quietly and his mum quickly got the hint and left.

As soon as the door shut, Tom let out a deep sigh of relief and looked directly at me, "im getting you back for that later, but god it felt good.." he said leaning in before kissing my lips passionately as I continue to jerk him off. His breaths were getting more frantic and I could tell he was close. "go on." I say softly and I speed up. He grips the sheets, looks into my eyes and he releases, his load coating my fingers.

I bite my lip before pulling my hand away and cleaning off his load with my tongue. "God you're fucking amazing.." he says as he catches his breath and pulls his pants back up. He kisses my lips and pulls me onto his lap. He rests his forehead against mine and I smile before we both fall asleep.

So...hi guys it's been like 2 months but I'm back... 🤗🤗🤗