• t w e n t y t h r e e •

A lot of this chapter is in toms pov, mostly the end 🥰

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I slowly pick up my phone and groan, checking the time. 05:45am. It's Tom. Steff is still fast asleep. I answer the phone. "It is nearly 6 in the morning what do you want." I whisper, not being fully awake yet. "Get up baby. You have a shoot to do." He replies, his voice demanding. I groan loudly, "is that today?" I ask. "Yes baby. Get up, we're on our way, and after we pick you guys up we're gonna go straight to the studio." He tells me. "Fine. See you soon." I say and I hang up, not letting him say goodbye.

I look over at steff and she's still sleeping. I begin to shake her, waking her up immediately. "What do you want?" She says, pushing me away. "That shoot for the cover is today and they guys are on their way. Get up and throw some clothes on."
I say, getting up too, throwing on some sweatpants and a shirt, putting my hair back into a ponytail and applying a little mascara on. By the time I'm done, steff is still not up.

Annoyed, I grab a pillow and I hit her with it. "Ughhhh fine." She gets up and basically does the same as me. I get a text and they're outside.  We both walk out and they're in a larger car, so I'm assuming the entire band is there. We approach the car and get in. I sit next to Tom and steff next to Georg.

"Morning." I say to Tom as he wraps his arm around my waist and leans in for a kiss. I softly kiss his lips before laying my head on his shoulder. "You look really pretty this morning." Tom whispers into my ear, making me blush a little. "Thank you." I mumbled.  As we drive, I look over to steff, seeing her asleep, head on Georg's shoulder. I laugh a little and I begin to play with a ring Tom was wearing.  

He looks down at me as I'm fidgeting with his ring and he could tell something was wrong. "What's wrong baby?" He asks, making me blush a little bit and I look up at him. "I'm just nervous that's all." I tell him truthfully. "There's nothing to be nervous about. I know you're gonna be good at this. You're gonna get your makeup and hair done and If you want to take a break, tell me and we can okay? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." Tom explained as I listened, still fidgeting. "Thank you." I say, smiling a little. He smiles and kisses my forehead before pulling me in, cuddling me for the rest of the journey.

We arrive at the studio and we all exit the car. I hold toms hand and he could tell I was extremely nervous. "Baby calm down, everything's gonna go well okay?" He says, reassuring me. I nod as we enter the studio, Being greeted by the bands manager and a few other team members. Tom introduces steff and i to them and we say hello before being led to a dressing room. I look around and I see a chair, my name etched in the back of it.

My face instantly lights up as I feel my nerves slowly disappearing. "you must be y/n right?" a woman says, snapping me out of my trance. "Oh- yeah that's me." i reply as she puts her hand out to shake mine. Politely, i shake her hand and smile. "Im Clara and i'll be doing your hair and makeup. But you're very naturally pretty so i doubt you'll need much." she says, a smile plastered on her face, "oh thank you." i add nervously.

Toms pov:

The band and i are talking with the team about the shoot, outfits and our manager brings out the outfit that Y/n is going to be wearing. My eyes admire the dress, the white lace along the bottom of it being the first thing my eyes wander to. The dress looks like it would lay a few inches above her knees, which i enjoy. A little pink bow placed under the middle of the breast cups. I know she's going to love it, i call her over and her face lights up. "Am i wearing that?" she asks, my manager nods and i lay my hand on her waist. "do you like it?" i question, knowing the answer. "i love it." she replies and i can tell she was excited.

We all begin to get ready, the band and i wearing all black, making y/n stand out. I look over to her whilst she's getting her makeup done and I've never seen her this happy before. She looks so beautiful. She catches me staring at her and she gets all nervous, "what?" she asks and i smirk a little. "nothing. you just look so beautiful right now." i tell her, causing people in the room to erupt into a joint "aww". Y/n nervously giggles, "thank you. now stop staring you're making me nervous." she tells me and i obey, smirking a little as i turn away, being met by Georg and Steffani, flirting. "if you two wanna fuck the bathroom is free." i tease, knowing everyone else can sense the sexual tension between them. "oh shut up you weirdo." Georg says, a smirk on his face. "what? we all know its gonna happen so you two might as well get it done." i tell him. "we might want to wait, unlike someone." he says, a childish smirk on his face making me scoff and hit his leg.

Around half an hour later, y/n was finally ready. I admire her, my eyes wandering her perfect body. "god." i manage to get out as i lay my hands on her waist and i pull her close. Her makeup and hair being identical to Pamela Anderson. "I've never seen anyone so beautiful in my life." i tell her genuinely and i see her face light up with my words. "i feel beautiful." she says quietly, filling me with joy. "You two stop with the lovey dovey stuff and come on." my manager says before leading us into the studio. The set was pretty basic, a black background, and a black couch. The photographer and our manager talk us through some shots as we begin the shoot. As it goes on, i see the confidence in her face as she's modelling. She stood out in every shot and she really deserved it, she looked beautiful.

After the shoot we all get unready before chilling and eating some food. "Y/n you could be a model." Gustav says and all of us agree. "you think?" she asks before taking a bite of her pizza. "oh totally. Out of everyone ive ever photographed, you were the only one who had it in you." the photographer says to her, her cheeks heating up. "We could send the photos to an agency for you if you'd like." my manager speaks up, joining the conversation. "oh sure. id like that." Y/n replies, still munching on her pizza.

A couple hours later :

We drop Y/n and Steff back home, dropping Gustav and Georg home after before Bill and i go home too. "im exhausted." i say to bill, as we walk into our house, being greeted by our parents. I talk with them for a little before deciding to go to bed. I walk into my room, changing into something comfier before laying on my bed. Out of nowhere, i get a text. From Y/n.

Y/n: I forgot to thank you in person, so. Here you go.

Attached to the message was a video. It was nearly 7 minutes long and i knew exactly what it was.

Okay here you guys go. see you in the new year 😁

(I'm joking. new chapter in a few days)