• s i x t e e n •

They play a few new songs and we all talk a little bit. We all decide to order pizzas. After we eat, we all watch a movie. As I'm watching the movie, I feel my phone buzz so I look at it. I see a message from an unknown number.

"Hey this is Alexa!"
I save her number and I begin to text her back.

Me: Hi! How have you been?

Alexa: I've been good. I was wondering if you'd want to hang out tonight? I'm super bored and I was gonna go to the beach for a sunset swim if you'd wanna come! I'd love to get to know you :)
_____________________________

I read the message with a smile on my face. As I begin to text her back, Tom looks over at me and sees my face. "Is that Charlie?" He asks me with a little bit of an attitude. I roll my eyes at his childishness "no. It is actually Alexa. You know who that is dont you?" I tell him quietly. His eyes widen and he pulls me into the kitchen. "Why are you talking to her?" He asks me with a serious tone. "She's sweet. Is there something wrong?" I tell him, knowing he fucked both of us in a span of 3 days. "Yes. I don't want you talking to her." He says, and i furrow my brows. "Why?" I ask him, wanting the real answer.

"Let's talk upstairs. I don't want them hearing." He says, grabbing my hand and leading me to his room. When we get to his room, he closes the door and stands in front of me. "So are you going to tell me why I can't talk to her?" I ask him with an annoyed tone."You know why." He says, getting visibly annoyed. "That's like me saying you can't talk to Charlie because I fucked you both." I tell him. His eyes widen and I see his anger grow. "You did what?" He says. I roll my eyes, like how dumb is he. "No i was trying to prove a point." I tell him truthfully. "You're lying. I saw the way he looks at you, the way he had his hands on you." Tom says, moving closer to me.

I roll my eyes, "I did not have sex with Charlie. You are the only person I've had sex with Tom. Yeah I did make out with him but we did not have sex." I tell him truthfully, feeling a little embarrassed that I have to tell him. "If I ever find out you slept with him, you won't see him again. Do you understand?" He whispers, sending shivers down my spine. I stand there nervously, not answering him. He brought his hand up to my face, making me look up to him, "Do you understand me?", he repeated. I couldn't bring myself to speak, so instead I just nodded. Tom did not look satisfied enough, "say it. Tell me you do." He demands.

I will admit, everything about this situation was so hot but I knew it was so wrong, he barely knew me and he's already controlling who I was allowed to be with. But instead of causing more problems, I comply with his orders, "I understand." I say nervously. "Good girl. Now, how about we settle this." He says, hoping I know what he means. I get an idea in my head, and I smirk.

"Let's do it." I say to him, knowing how I'm going to carry out my plan. "I knew you would." Tom says before he leans in and connects our lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and he moves his hands down my back to grab my ass. We continue to kiss and I lead him back, pushing him back onto his bed before I climb onto his lap. He looks up at me, surprised by this.

"What?" I say with a smirk on my face, "nothing, I just never expected you to get so bold." He admits, laying his hands on my waist. I roll my eyes jokingly and I kiss him again, letting our tongues tangle as things get heated pretty quickly. I reach my hand down to the hem of his shirt, taking it off of him. I begin to kiss his neck, I leave a few dark hickeys. There's no way he's covering them up, I trail my kisses down his body. I know he likes this by the bulge in his pants. As I'm kissing him, I reach my hand down to his bulge, running my fingers over it teasingly.

By the look in his eyes, I knew he was getting needy and I knew it was time to leave. Suddenly, I get up, fixing my hair and my clothes. "What are you doing?" Tom asks, getting up with me. "I need to go." I tell him, looking in the mirror to check my makeup. "You can't fucking leave me like this y/n." He says, extremely annoyed and visibly needy. "Oh but I can." I smile teasingly. "You are such a fucking tease. You are not leaving me like this." He says, towering over me. "But I am." I whisper, pulling him in for one more passionate kiss whilst laying my hands on his crotch and softly rubbing. I pull away and look up at him, "fix that yourself pretty boy." I say, walking out of his room, leaving him horny and annoyed, and I know I'm going to hang out with the girl he told me not to talk to. As I'm walking downstairs, I take out my phone and text Alexa back.