Chapter 20

Darker than the ocean, deeper than the sea
You got everything, you got what I need
Touch me, you're electric, babe
Move me, take me from this place
Movin' to the tempo, show me what it takes
Speedin' up my heartbeat, playin' in the face.
~Electric, Alina Baraz
-------

"𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒅𝒅𝒔, 𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒖𝒏𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆."

We walked out of our private booth, Lia's legs wobbled beneath her from the intensity of our encounter. Sensing her need for support, I wrapped my arm around her waist, holding her firmly against me as we made our way towards the exit.

Seeing the waiter approaching us, I could tell he was about to inquire about our meal. But before he could utter a word, I shot him a glare that silenced him instantly.

"Cancel the order," I commanded, my voice firm and authoritative as I met his gaze with a steely determination.

The waiter hesitated, clearly taken aback by my abruptness. But with another glare from me, he quickly nodded and scurried off to fulfill my request.

Turning my attention back to her, I could see the relief in her eyes at the prospect of leaving the restaurant behind. With a reassuring squeeze of her waist, I guided her towards the exit, determined to take her somewhere we could continue our passionate encounter in private.

We drove to a secluded spot, the anticipation of what was to come hung thick in the air, electrifying the atmosphere between us. I could feel Lia's eyes on me, her breath hitching in anticipation as we neared our destination.

Parking the car in a spot that offered just enough privacy, I turned to her with a hungry glint in my eyes. "This is perfect," I murmured, my voice low and husky with desire.

She nodded eagerly, her own desire mirrored in her gaze as she met my intense stare. Without a word, I reached out to caress her cheek, my touch igniting a fire within her that threatened to consume us both.

Opening the car door, I stepped out onto the secluded road, pulling her into my arms with a fierce determination. With the tinted windows shielding us from prying eyes, I knew we had all the privacy we needed to indulge in our deepest desires.

Pressing her against the car, I captured her lips in a hungry kiss, our tongues tangling in a dance of passion as we surrendered to the heat of the moment.

She gasped between kisses, her breathless pleas for more driving me wild with desire, I couldn't help but deepen our embrace. Squeezing her hips hard and firm, I felt her melt against me, her body yielding to my touch with a fervent urgency.

Wrapping her legs around my waist, I pressed her even closer against the car, the heat of our bodies mingling in a passionate embrace.

Feeling her nails dig into my back, I growled with primal satisfaction, reveling in the raw intensity of our connection. "You feel so good," I murmured against her lips, my voice thick with desire as I claimed her as my own.