23. Fade Into You

Fade Into You

Author: TheSprout
Website: AO3
Chapters: 11
Status: Complete

Description

Sasuke comes back to Konoha after two years on the road. Sakura had not waited for him. She is a successful doctor with a busy social life and no space for him in her schedule or in her mind.
When they become roommates, they realise just how difficult it can be to make a fresh start. They slowly get to know eachother again as adults, and see how fast their life can change when their separate paths blur into one.

° ° °

Sasuke returns back to Konoha after two years from his journey. Now he needs a place to stay. But the villagers ill behaviour towards him doesn't leave a chance for him to stay at any hotel. So there comes a helping hand, Sakura offers him to stay at her place, as she often stays at the hospital and barely comes home. Sasuke accepts. But it is not as easy as it seems. The growing tension between them as they live under the same roof!😩 While living together, their feelings starts to change and their relationship becomes something more! Because people change and so does their feelings! Interested? I bet you are!
So read the story to find out how their new feelings towards each other address their new relationship.

After a very long time I got to read a wonderful sasusaku fic.😭
I was in love with the setting. Sasuke's difficulty entering the village, the poor treatment he faces from the villagers, everything is so canon. The author has put huge amount of thought and love into this story. The dialogues are very crisp and in character. I adore witnessing the character's reaction towards each other, and I truly appreciate how Sasuke is completely captivated and drawn towards Sakura. Also how Sasuke and Sakura are processing their feelings for each other, everything is perfect!😍 Although this story claims to be finished but I think one more chapter is left. So let's see what happens!

You can read the story on AO3 and share your experience.