24. Home

Home

Author: ASTRAGAZER-
Website: Wattpad
Chapters: 49
Status: Complete

Description

"Welcome home, Sasuke-kun"

° ° °

This story really feels like home.

The author's portrayal of Sasuke and Sakura is authentic and nuanced, staying true to their canonical traits while delving deeper into their thoughts and feelings. The character development throughout the story is particularly well-executed, as we witness Sasuke's journey toward redemption and Sakura's unwavering loyalty and strength.

One of the standout features of this fic is its ability to evoke genuine emotions from us. Whether it's the tension of a battle scene or the quiet intimacy between Sasuke and Sakura, every moment feels meaningful and impactful. This fic also explores themes of forgiveness, growth, and the importance of finding one's true purpose—a refreshing angle of Sasuke and sakura's relationship.

The writing style is smooth and engaging, it kept me invested from start to finish. The description made it easy to envision the scenes playing out. The dialogue feels authentic and true to the characters. This story really feels cannon.

Overall, it's a must-read. 🤧❤️

You can read this story on Wattpad and share your experience.