18. A Lesson in Anatomy

A Lesson in Anatomy

Author: Loonmoony
Website: fanfiction.net
Chapters: 17
Status: Incomplete

Description

Sakura is a first year pre-medical student at Konoha University. Completely absorbed in her favorite hobby of reading and her relentness habit of studying, she is convinced that she will have no time for boys during her college experience. Enter - Uchiha Sensei

° ° °

Sakura is a hardworking student who was only focused in her studies. But in a party she met a strange man when she was little bit drunk, who turned out to be her teacher.😏 This teacher doesn't seem to go well with Sakura and it kept bothering her. Now how this story will unfold?? To find out read the full story.

This is the best ever sasusaku teacher-student AU. I've read this type of fic alot but many times the age gap is too great or the teacher is very creepy. But in this fic the characters are balanced. The pace of their relationship was intense enough to be exciting but slow enough to make the moment of their confessions and beginning of their relationship sweet.
I really liked how Sasuke kept his cool demeanor and didn't seem too OOC. It's how I would've pictured him. And Sakura as well. I also liked how the author has written Tsunade's supportive role as a mentor. I do hope the author finishes the story and add more plot, but I was content to finish the last chapter that was posted.

You can read this fic in fanfiction.net and share your experience in the comment section.