12. To Love and to Love Again

To Love and to Love Again

Author: animequeen100
Website: fanfiction.net
Chapters: 41
Status: Complete

Description

Love blooms even in the strangest of places, and darkest of hours. Sasuke has a daughter who needs a mother. Sakura has a son, who needs a father. When the shadows that follow her threaten to take her away from him, his dark secrets resurface to keep her in his arms. They were fated to love and destined to love again.

° ° °

Sasuke has a daughter who needs a mother & Sakura has a son who needs a father. When fate interwines them with each other, what can possibly go wrong?? The answer is everything!!! Because Sasuke has a secret–a really dark past and Sakura is in danger.🤷🏻‍♀️

This story is really interesting with heavy plot! Every chapter unfolds a new mystery; especially towards the ending. The detailed character interactions were so good!! I really like the stories were Kakashi playes the role of Sakura's dad and this story really do the justice!! There is alot of things going on in this story!! You will never feel bored!! Every character has their own screentime. Kakashi and Sakura's father-daughter relationship was so wholesome.😭♥️ Also how Sasuke & Sakura are so in love with eachother.❤️ And their cute little family with their daughter & son.🥺💕Everything is just perfect about this Story!!

So without any doubt read it on fanfiction.net and share your experience!

• • •

SEQUEL: To Love Even More

Chapters: 3