Play the game

I SWEAR I COULD NOT LOVE THIS MAN MORE IF I TRIED 😭😭😭 HE IS AN ANGEL AND THIS PICTURE IS EVIDENCE HE IS TOO ADORABLE TO BE REAL LIKE HE IS SO CUTE WITHOUT EVEN TRYING TO BE STOP IT FREDDIE🥺

This isn't exactly an original chapter but I kind of needed ideas here, and this one came to mind so yee something for me to write- 

1975 

"Thank fuck we're finally out of there!" Freddie whined, flopping onto his hotel bed as you and the boys followed him into the room.

"I thought we'd be stuck in that thing forever! Well, we've learned our lesson I suppose." Brian sighed softly as he sat down.

"Yeah, you've learned not to jump up and down until the lift stops working even if your song is at the number one spot on the charts that it absolutely deserves." You snickered at your friends' expense. 

"Oh, shut up Y/N." Roger groaned unamusedly.

"Well it was a fucking disaster! We're the number one group in England and we could've been doomed to suffocate in that damn lift!" Freddie huffed.

"But we weren't, and now that we're out of that 'damn lift' we should celebrate!" Roger smiled wickedly, his bright blue eyes lighting up.

"Why do I sense your idea of a celebration involving getting drunk and getting into some kind of chaos?" John narrowed his eyes at the drummer.

"Well we are number one, I don't see why not." Freddie grinned mischievously.

A few hours later, you were all drunk out of your minds and talking about god knows what until Roger got an idea.

"Let's play truth or dare!" The blonde exclaimed, your previous conversation being abandoned.

"No thanks," Brian said dryly.

"Oh come on, it'll be fun! Don't be such a mother hen all the time."  He snorted.

"Yeah, what's wrong with a little fun, darling? Let's play." Freddie agreed.

"I suppose," John shrugged.

"Y/N?" The four boys turned to you.

"Oh screw it, sure." You gave in.

"Alright, I'll start. John, truth or dare?" Freddie asked.

"Truth." John shrugged.

"What's the most drunk you've ever been?" The singer smirked.

"Right before bohrap went to number one when I asked who it was by not knowing it was us." The youngest man sighed, making all of you laugh.

"I mean that's just beyond drunk, how could you not recognize your own band's song?" You giggled, earning a groan from John.

"Well somehow I didn't...Anyway, it's my turn. Y/N, truth or dare?" He asked you.

"Truth." You said simply. 

You didn't think John would give you that bad of a dare, but you were all drunk if not nearing it and he often proved himself to not be quite as innocent as everyone would think he is.

"Is there anyone you fancy?" He smirked, making you gulp.

Alright, so you were one hundred percent right about that statement...

"I- Y-Yeah." You stumbled, hoping the flush on your cheeks wasn't that bright.

"Who is it?" Roger asked excitedly, perking up.

"Only one truth Rog, and it's not even your turn." You reminded him smugly.

 You weren't about to confess who your crush was, especially since he was right there in the room with you. Ever since you met him, you had always felt something for Freddie. Something more than friendship. You supposed that must have been what it was about him that always made you happy...