Party

OML look at him in that picture he's too precious for this world 🥺

 Today marks the 77th birthday of this little cutie here! Since I love Freddie too much for my own good and school is torturing me, I just HAD to make a one shot about this! Anyways, read on and enjoy, lovies. Be sure to leave some happy birthday messages for our beloved legend in the comment section too..

1986

"Good morning my love," Freddie whispered into your ear as he kissed your neck gently, waking you up.

You rolled over to face him and smiled, kissing his nose.

"Good morning birthday boy." You chuckled.

He grinned and snuggled into you, sighing blissfully.

"Excited to be forty now?" You asked, stroking his hair.

"Of course, I'm just as excited to fuck you senseless later." He smirked.

You blushed brightly and slapped his ass playfully.

"Don't be naughty mr Mercury." You snorted, though he merely pouted in reply.

"Well you're in quite the predicament darling, I happen to be very naughty and you love me too much to refuse me on my birthday." He grinned, laying his head in your lap.

"Well then that's going to have to wait, we're not spending the entirety of your birthday shagging." You rolled your eyes.

"Too bad." He sighed, smirking and making you contagiously return it.

"Now off with you, I believe you have a lunch with your family." You reminded, getting out of bed and practically dragging him out of it with you.

"You're not coming?" He raised an eyebrow, seeming a bit surprised.

"Nope, I've got errands to run." You lied, when the real reason why you weren't going was because you had to meet up with the band to finalize his birthday plans. 

"And they're more important than me?" He frowned, making you chuckle and push him playfully.

"Shut up, you know that you're the most important thing in the world to me. I just don't want you working or going on one of your excessive shopping sprees on your birthday." You emphasized the last few words, knowing the singer was one of the biggest shopaholics on the planet.

"Fiiine," He groaned dramatically, taking his time in getting dressed and leaving, which then gave you the opportunity to invite the band over.

There was a knock on the door a few minutes later, and you could already tell who was there by a high, raspy voice giving you the hint.

"Oi! Let us in Y/N it's fucking scorching out here!" It complained, making you roll your eyes and open the door.

"Hello to you too, Rog." You snickered, letting the drummer in along with Brian and John.

"Hi Y/N, how's Fred?" Brian smiled as he gave you a hug.

"He's good, the same old outrageous legend we know and love." You chuckled, hugging him back.

"He's not here, right?" Deaky inquired.

"No, he's at his parents' house. He won't be back until mid evening so that gives us plenty of time to set up." You responded.

"Should we make it a specific theme?" Brian suggested.

"I think I remember him saying something about a mad hat party one time, we could do it like that." You nodded.

The four of you set to work, (with plenty of bickering from the boys that you had to be the mediator for.) and finished decorating and planning for the party. You sent out invitations and concluded your preparations, suddenly hearing a car pull up outside.