I'm going slightly mad

Bruh Freddie's facial expression in this picture is everything- He's like "Can you fuck off I'm eating-"  Oh Freddie, you have no idea how loved you are bby :) He's so beautiful I physically couldn't express it, nobody can possibly match his perfection 🥰

Requested by sweet_painted_lady

1985

"Are you sure you'll be able to make it to the studio in one piece? You're going to have to sing and not complain, you know." You teased as you helped your boyfriend out of bed, carefully aiding him as he began to sit up slowly.

"You try having a broken leg, it isn't fun by any means, dear. Besides, what if I don't make it to the studio in one piece but in pieces? What if you end up dropping me and I dislocate the damn thing again? I would've liked to think you would have the kindness to not torment me while I'm in this much agony!" Freddie scoffed in response, making you roll your eyes at his theatrics.

A few months ago, Freddie had broken his leg on stage. He pulled through and was able to finish the  concert, but naturally there was loads of complaining and whining afterwards. He had to get his leg put in a cast which meant no performing until it healed, and that certainly didn't help the Persian's misery. 

"Charming, someone clearly woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." You snorted, getting him to the car and helping him into the shotgun seat. 

"Someone needs to be kissed good morning." He countered with a pout, looking at you with his brown and adorable puppy dog eyes that always made you weak.

"You spoiled brat," You giggled softly as you obliged his request and latched your lips to his plump ones, loving the sensation of the slight tickle of his mustache on your cheek.

You pulled away shortly afterwards with smiles on your faces, going to the studio.

As Freddie was recording, the phone rang which you picked up.

"Hello?" You answered.

"Y/N! How are you, honey?" The voice of none other than Elton John filled your ears, and you smiled brightly at the sound of it.

"Elton! We haven't heard from you in a while! I'm good, how are you?" You asked with a smile.

"I'm good, how are you and Freddie?" He questioned.

"We're doing alright, he broke his leg recently so he's been a moody bitch about that." You quipped jokingly, earning an amused laugh from the singer.

"Oh shit, poor him. Anyways, you're still in Munich for Mr. Bad Guy, yes?" He inquired.

"Yes, why do you ask?" You quizzed, raising an eyebrow.

"I so happen to be there too, I'm touring here at the moment and I'm having a party tonight at six. If Freddie's feeling up to it, it would be nice to see the two of you." He explained.

"That'd be lovely, I'll talk to Freddie about it." You grinned. 

It had been quite a while since you and Freddie had seen Elton, the two singers were very good friends though they didn't get to see much of each other that often due to both of their demanding schedules. 

"Wonderful, I hope to see you both then." He smirked after he told you the address of the place he was staying and hung up. 

You placed the phone down and walked into the booth, sitting down next to Freddie who was taking his headphones off.

"Elton's in Munich and having a party later, do you want to go?" You asked, stroking his hair gently. 

"Of course! At least the tart isn't ignoring me anymore." He pouted dramatically, making you roll your eyes.