Teo torriatte (Let us cling together)

I don't know what's in the background of that pic but frankly I don't give a shit- all I'm concerned about is the stunning, beautiful baby laying on the couch like HOW THE HELL IS HE ALWAYS SO FUCKING PRETTY NUMBER ONE AND NUMBER TWO, DON'T BE SHY Y'ALL JUST  ADMIT IT WE ALL WANNA CUDDLE HIM I BET HE'D GIVE THE BEST CUDDLES 🥺

Alrighty, let us progress with tonight's one shot before I get too- well, more carried away than is necessary with the beginning which is just my ranting about Freddie and his effortless perfection...

1976

"How long until we get there?" Freddie murmured, his anxious voice muffled from where his face was buried in the crook of your neck, his lips leaving tender kisses on your skin which made you shiver.

You were on your way to your parents' house, after you had happily informed them of your relationship with Freddie that had started several months ago, they insisted upon meeting him as soon as it could be scheduled. 

You weren't too worried about how it would go, of course they would have to interrogate your boyfriend and seek information about his background but they would have to be idiots not to see how close the two of you were. You knew how great your bond with Freddie was and you knew how much he cared about you. 

He was what everyone could possibly want and look for in a good partner, he was kind, funny, extremely attractive, his voice was to die for and he was in short the best boyfriend you could ever hope for. And you would never, ever trade him for anything.

"Not that long, we should be there in a few minutes." You replied after confirming with the driver, kissing Freddie's forehead as you stroked his long, raven black locks.  

Freddie nodded and hummed quietly, relaxing into your touch and resting his head in your lap as you ran your fingers through his hair gently, admiring the beauty before you. 

"It's gonna be okay angel, I promise you they're going to absolutely love you." You smiled, kissing his nose.

"I certainly hope so..." Freddie sighed, still seeming tense and worried.

"They will, any sane person who meets you would love you just by looking at you." You smirked, making the singer's cheeks flush at your words. 

"Roger would know that better than me." He muttered under his breath, making you frown at his insecurity. 

You knew he was self conscious about how he looked, especially with his teeth, but you saw nothing wrong with his appearance whatsoever and thought he was the most beautiful person you had ever seen.

"Roger may be good looking, but you've got every ounce of exceptional beauty that he has if not more. I've never met any man that's as gorgeous as you Freddie, I mean it. And even so, your beauty isn't what attracted me to you. It's your sweetness and caring for everyone even if you don't know them, your unique and brilliant mind that comes up with music and ideas that no one else could ever dream of, your angelic voice that's gotten better with each new song you make and quite honestly everything there is to possibly admire about you." You said softly.

Freddie reddened and gave you a small smile in spite of himself, nuzzling the side of your face in a clingy but shy way.

"Thank you..." He whispered, making you want to hold him close for eternity and shield him from the world.

"You're welcome baby." You smiled, latching his lips to his delicately. 

Freddie responded in kind quickly, gently rubbing his hands up and down your sides and barely hearing the driver announce you had reached your destination as the two of you broke apart sheepishly with embarrassed grins.