I was born to love you

1985

You and your boyfriend Freddie had been going out for approximately five years now. Your relationship was at times challenged by touring, insecurity and more issues, but you never let it get in the way of your happiness. 

Deep down in your heart, you knew how much Freddie loved you. The boys told you about his love for you often, though it made your heart flutter whenever he said it himself. That way, you knew it was truly sincere and heartfelt.

Freddie had thrown one of his outrageous parties tonight, and while you didn't often participate in them, Freddie had begged you to be there for this one, though it confused you as to why. 

"Freddie, it's fine if you want to have a bash, but I don't see why you need me to be there so badly." You sighed, knowing how crazy the singer could be with his constant shenanigans.

"Darlinggg," He whined, tugging your arm like a child.

"Pleaaaaase?"

You looked into his pleading brown eyes, and on his face an annoying but also adorable pout. 

"Fine." You gave in.

You never could refuse Freddie. At many times he could be sweet, charming, funny and relaxed, but at other times he can be a real man child. 

"Excellent!" He cheered, skipping away. 

"Typical Freddie." You thought to yourself, rolling your eyes with just a hint of an amused smile on your face.

__________

A few hours later, more or less than the entire neighborhood had arrived and everyone was dancing and having a good time.

You had no idea where Freddie was, but he always got into some wild chaos so it wasn't new for you.

You had walked over to the band, seeing the boys with their wives chatting, minus Freddie.

"Hello Y/N! How are you?" Brian smiled as you took a seat. 

You smiled back. 

"Fine, thank you. How are you all?" 

"We're good." John said shyly.

"Where's the queen himself?" John's wife Veronica quipped.

"Try asking your back, dear!"

You looked behind Veronica to see your boyfriend sitting there, dressed royally.

"Having a good time?" Freddie smiled

"I suppose." Roger shrugged.

"Upset you're not with your car, Rog?" You teased, making everyone laugh.

"Shut up Y/N." Roger rolled his eyes.

"Well, I'm going to go feed the cats." You began to get up, but were stopped by your flamboyant boyfriend.

"Not until I make my speech!" Freddie huffed.

"Make your speech then." You sighed. Truth be told, you were exhausted and wanted nothing more than to go to sleep. 

He grinned and stood up on the table.

"Attention please, my darlings!"

Everyone turned to look at the singer.

"Thank you all for coming tonight! I hope everyone is having a ball. Cheers, everyone!"

Everyone took out their drinks and cheered.

"I would especially like to make a toast to my wonderful girlfriend, Y/N. Without her, I don't know what I'd do. You're the love of my life, darling. And I love you so much."

Everyone cheered again as you blushed.

"Which is why..."

Freddie hopped off the table and walked in front of you, kneeling down.

Your breath hitched as he took out a small red box, opening it to reveal a shining, diamond ring. 

Tears filled your eyes as Freddie gulped.

"I-It's been five years since we've been dating... and I want more than that. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, no matter what comes our way. Y/N L/N... will you marry me?"

You couldn't contain the sob that escaped your lips, and you looked down at the shaking frontman with a smile.

"Yes! A thousand times yes!"

Freddie smiled through his tears as he stood up and slid the ring onto your finger. You never wanted to take it off, not even once.

You squealed as you wrapped your arms around Freddie, kissing him passionately. He kissed back with no hesitation and everyone smiled and cheered. 

"After this, who knows?" You thought to yourself.

"Maybe now I will start coming to Freddie's parties...."

The end.

There you go, ILoveMusicLegends! I hope you like it! I hope you all enjoyed it too! Feel free to leave suggestions if you want me to write anything!

Bye my dears!