𝟎𝟔𝟕 | How You Get The Girl

Start from the beginning

Indeed, ever since Valentine's day, Ophelia and Theodore had not talked about their multiple shared kisses, or kissed again.

All that they knew was that they enjoyed it more than they should have.

Ophelia wanted nothing more than to kiss Theo again.

Theo wanted nothing more than to kiss Ophelia again.

But they were both afraid to make a move in fear of ruining the relationship between them. 

Theo was being the perfect fake boyfriend.

He would walk her to her classes, he would carry her books for her, and he would kiss her on the cheek whenever they parted ways.

Of course, this only earned Ophelia more hatred from Theo's jealous group of fangirls, who were constantly following the pair around, trying to find any sort of way to split them up.

Ophelia was absolutely sick of them.

She was trying to think up ways to get rid of them, and on one of the days when Theo was walking her to class, one of the girls tripped her and caused her to stumble.

Theo helped her up, but Ophelia had lost it, and she dropped her books from her hands onto the floor, and kissed Theo.

There were many reasons why she did this. One, it was the first thing she could think of. Two, it made the girls go away. Three, she was looking for an excuse to kiss him ever since Valentine's day, and four, it would only convince people about their fake dating ruse.

"Why'd you do that?" Theo asked breathlessly, completely confused.

"To get rid of the girls," she shrugged. "It worked."

And so, Ophelia and Theo took their fake relationship to a whole, new other level.

Whenever there were people watching them, they would make out, to convince them. (Yes, this was also an unspoken excuse to kiss each other, though they did not speak of this. )

The truth was, they couldn't keep their hands off each other. 

And this went on for the next one week.

When Theo would walk her to class, he'd kiss her on her lips instead of her cheek.

When Ophelia would say goodnight to Theo, she would kiss him before she went to the Gryffindor dormitory.

This behavior became obsessive, for the both of them.

Until they lost themselves in their own scheme and let the ploy take over and rule them, their feelings, and their hearts.

It all started exactly one week after their date.

Charms class was always the last lesson on Fridays, before the weekend. Which was why Ophelia always enjoyed Charms, because the students were so incredibly energetic during the hour, that even Professor Flitwick was rather lenient on them, since he too was tired after the whole week of teaching classes.

Charms was with the Ravenclaws.

Ophelia had been avoiding Colin, so she sat next to the least annoying person she knew, which was none other than Luna Lovegood.